Show your animal

what a cutie!!!

2 Likes

Beautiful!!! GREAT (appropriate) names!!!

2 Likes

They are beautiful birds. Bloody noisy though :rofl:

2 Likes

I know!
I worked for a wildlife rescue as a Teen-- had baby owlsā€¦ noisy little buggarsā€“worse as they got older, especially when upset!!

2 Likes

AHH Hephaestus isnā€™t upset. Athena wants a good seeing to :joy: so thereā€™s a whole lot of squawking going on :rofl: wildlife rescue is a good thing to be doing though :100::green_heart:

2 Likes

Love him to bits but hes an asshole and bites randomly for no reason. Little dog syndrome. :v:

15 Likes

He does look a bit grumpy :angry:

3 Likes

Heā€™s old af. Doesnā€™t like being touched and just came home from having his hair cut :rofl:

5 Likes

Weā€™ve been doing real well, thank you for asking! I think heā€™s finally coming around.

He did wake me up at 4:30 this morning, barking like a crazy fucker. It was so much, I put on my shoes and went to see what all the noise was about. There was a cat on top of the shed, next to the turkeys. Louie was making sure it didnā€™t get anywhere near them. I went back to bed. At like 6:15, the cat was still stuck on top of the shed, so I put Louie inside so the cat could get down and run back home. Donā€™t imagine itā€™ll be coming around again anytime soon lol. :v:

5 Likes

I think turkeys are great! I like them even more than chickens. With the exception they poop more lol. And holy crap are they eating a lot of food!

Thank you! I love Louie. He was a real pain in the ass, but itā€™s finally starting to pay off. Now if he would just stop taking power tools out into the yard. :roll_eyes: :laughing: :v:

3 Likes

Heā€™s earning his keep.

11 Likes

Celia is tired after pretending to help me trim and crop the Black Snow :rofl:

19 Likes

hades and nyx being adorable

16 Likes

@Pigeonman

:+1:

is that a dachshund? i had one with a big fat belly.

11 Likes

@anonymous4289 Celia is a rescure from Texas and a mix of Dachsund & ???. The trainers we took her to think sheā€™s part Patterdale.

Sheā€™s a tiny tank of solid muscle so her back keeps healthy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

cool. mine was a dachshund/beagle mix but just looked like a dachshund

2 Likes

Hereā€™s maā€™ boy the Norwegian Elkhund, hands down best dog Iā€™ve ever owned.

21 Likes

:open_mouth:

This breed is a dream dog!

1 Like

iā€™d love an english bulldog but itā€™s not for me. my real dream is to own a cow. not exactly possible in a big city, lol.

5 Likes

I cow will definitely fit in a 4x4 tent :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes