Show your animal

my name is Rambo aka asshole. Meet my girls
cash
dolly
And this is the brains June carter in front and Johnny cash behind. Naw, we don’t smoke no weed out here

19 Likes

Ummm… so this isn’t my animal lol. Found him on my property this morning trying to eat my turkeys. Louie tree’d him and barked like hell till the sun came up. I had to pull my dog away so the bear could come down and scurry away. :see_no_evil:

21 Likes

How is Louie doing, besides treeing bears?

5 Likes

He’s been really good, thank you for asking! I’m really glad I rode things out. I think the ‘puppiness’ is slowing and he’s starting to grow up. Now if I could just get him to stop taking my shit out into the yard lol.

20 Likes

That’s a damn good lookin rescue. Props @PlantShepherd

4 Likes

17 Likes

Thanks man! Really appreciate it! :green_heart: :pray:

3 Likes

That’s great news. He’s moving your stuff out to make room for his :grin:.

6 Likes

Mongo not feeling good… his allergies to grass keep kicking his butt… and how do you keep a dog out of the grass I ask you.

Tried everything from $50 a month shots to benedryl pills that make him sleepy.
Here he waits for a lizard to move around the plants… lol

20 Likes

Well, I wasn’t overly attached to the last one, so I ‘upgraded’ to a flashier model! :rofl:

@Carty

11 Likes

Mine has the same problem. I try walking him on sidewalks for the most part until snow covers the ground. Our backyard is all garden and deck, no grass. I’ve actually got rid of grass with garden on about 80 % of our yard. But ya, he still goes on grass and gets itchy.

3 Likes

This guy has been using the container as a drum first thing in the morning. I’m going to have to move it.

17 Likes

The last thing you see before you die:

10 Likes

Don’t eat the Blue ones bro… they taste funny…

2 Likes

One of Mongo’s favorite things to do is walk around our lake in the morning…
And how do you say NO to this face…

one day as he walked up to his little favorite spot, he seen a few snapping turtles basking on the shore and jumped in the water as he ran up…

The next day on his morning walk… he walks up to the lake and doesn’t see any turtles… upset he approaches the water and reaches out with his right paw and splashes the water, then watches the lake… does this 3x’s trying to get turtles to show up… one smart little dude.

18 Likes

17 Likes

The little brown one seems to be eyeballing that planter bed.

5 Likes

Meet Aris, our family dog.

He looks proud and majestic on the picture, but he’s really just clumsy and doesn’t know how strong he is :sweat_smile:
He’s an 80lb Olde English Bulldog, a pure breed. The OEBs were bred out of 50% English Bulldog and the 50% include American Bulldog, Pitbull and Boxer.

He is such a sweety, full of love for all living beings, but family is most important to him.
And food. And getting himself as dirty as possible. And a good night’s/ day’s sleep :joy:

23 Likes

I got a bat cat and a wizard

Hades is the bat and Nyx pronounced (nicks) wasn’t a fan of the wizard costume but she got lots of treats

17 Likes

We have too many critters here are a few.

18 Likes