Show your animal

Rescues are inevitably more work then getting a puppy, I fully agree though they’re worth the work as they show so much appreciation in the end. I just didn’t expect any sort of affection this early considering how aggressive he was at the beginning of the month.

6 Likes

@Somatek

:heart_eyes:

:hugs:

8 Likes

Great to hear Maki is more comfortable with you and his new surroundings.

3 Likes

That is a surely an adorable face Maki has! Great progress on the taming of his wild hairs :sweat_smile::v:

3 Likes

Apparently Maki is also ok with the Ramones, he seems to have punk preferences as far as music goes lol. Definitely a doggo worth putting the work into.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, he’s been doing really well which means we can start working on some of his other issues bit by bit.

5 Likes

Get his ass in the shower… it will bond you deeper.
:grin:

3 Likes

I just joined the group of “Those people”

:green_heart: :seedling:

17 Likes

haha, he is! always sharp! he is a Shitzu and he loves the smell of ganja, already ate some when I was trimming the NL and they fell LOL

3 Likes

LOL, nice people. congrats! =)

2 Likes

22 Likes

22 Likes

18 Likes

Got a new phone so I needed to take a couple pictures lol. As much as he annoys the shit out of me sometimes, I really love this guy. :heart:

26 Likes

Happy doggo after a good morning of walks, playing and treats, first time I caught him smiling

24 Likes

Looks like a good animal to me!

5 Likes

Thank you! He is a really good boy! (most of the time lol). On Dec 22nd it’s gonna be a year he’s been with me. I can’t even believe it. Seems like just the other day I picked him up. :heart:

8 Likes

Another hero rescuing a dog in need

3 Likes

Hey Barefrog… losing a pet is like losing a brother or child. You bond with them and nothing compares to thier ability to love you unconditionally… go to the pet store and hold a puppy…

Me and my Blue Heeler " Cozy" cliff jumping near Hoover Damn in 93… love her Doggy life jacket…

14 Likes

Is it me or is Mongo trying to read my Mephisto Plant Tags… this dog can tell the difference between weed I’ve grown and weed others have… he is a bit prejudice towards daddy’s smoke… hehe.

16 Likes

It is you! Mongo is thinking, can I knock that plant over, spill the soil and much on leaves. :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes