Show your animal

Just know you gave a good life, lots of love, had a best friend for LIFE. Everytime i lose one i cry for the first day, dont eat for 2, then it’s all over and i realize that dog could not have had a better life…and then im ok with it. This last one i lost REALLY hurt

17 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that @Floyd. RIP Sammy. Quite a beautiful dog man. My deepest condolences :pray:

9 Likes

Thanks Doug. I know you just went through the same thing. And Im sorry for your loss as well.

7 Likes

Sorry Floyd for your loss :disappointed:, even if you knew it was coming it’s still something tough to deal with. Just think he was a happy dog and you gave him the best life he could get, just keep the good memories … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

I am with you

I missed mine so bad

Bare

5 Likes

My Hershey Bear at his last car show.
7-4-2005 - 9-17-2020
It was our greatest car show ever, winning 2 Trophies on this day. He was an Icon at the spring and fall annual Sandusky Firefighters show, EVERYONE loved Hershey because he was the most chill Lab. The entire fire dept lined up at the end of the show to say goodbye and give him a last pet.
There were quite a few tears from the organizers, firefighters and myself knowing that he wouldn’t make the spring show, and this would be his last.

20 Likes

Sorry for your losses Overgrow people

I miss more my dogs than a lot of people

This is Agatha, a very cool dog, always. She died last year and I miss her a lot.

All the best everybody

22 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Floyd :expressionless: RIP Sammy :green_heart:

2 Likes

Celia wants to halp but doesn’t know how.

18 Likes

21 Likes

Nap time…

22 Likes

Nap time for these girls too.

26 Likes

Okay, so when I first looked at this picture, I saw what I thought was a HUGE record player on top of that low shelf. There’s a receiver and speakers nearby, there’s the turntable’s platter, the spindle the record goes onto, the dust cover bottom tilted slightly up, but it is so damn big, wtf… Oh, no, wait, that’s a television base and the TV. Hehe. Nevermind… ROFLMAO

2 Likes

I would have thought you would have seen the dogs. Lol

2 Likes

Me too! Mr. McGoo lol (1)

They are beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nacho aka. The nacho man randall savage

22 Likes

19 Likes

18 Likes

Hey Jet, you shave your legs or are you too old? labrat frech|nullxnull

2 Likes