Show your animal

Someone got his “flat-on” after his big brekkie of tube-grubs (wax worms) and cocaine crickets (dusted with calcium powder)!

16 Likes

Hey dude! Are these Ai pictures? they look really cool and if so how are you making them?

18 Likes

Mine had a fight with a mastiff, next one will be again a lady for sure, balls just bring problems … :sweat:

19 Likes

Nice spot to chill a moment and relax

15 Likes

15 Likes

One of my very much wanted Ayam Ketawa (laughing chickens) chicks. At least 2 hatched today;

A less fun occurrence today as well. I had 110 seedlings, set them aside for the night in the shed so I could prepare their temporary outdoor spot. Woke up today, started working on the spot, then after checking my broody hens and finding baby chicks I opened the door of my shed to a total carnage. I knew I had some mice and had expected a few seedlings to get nibbled at, but this…

75 of my 110 seedlings and germinating seeds got maimed to death, decapitated, pulled out and/or (nearly) completely eaten. There must have been at least 15 seeds still germinating, they managed to dig out every one but 3 seeds. Some strains and crosses are lost forever, and a couple seedlings are so badly maimed I fear for their survival I better count them as dead than alive but their genetics are valuable to me so I’m not ready to.

Feeling a bit lost right now.

The bastards even managed to relieve me of every single autoflower I had. It’s a fucking nightmare.

Considering adopting a stray cat to relieve me of them mice.

13 Likes

Female against female is not better lol

3 Likes

Yes, I working on a race car driver that is a German Sheppard for you. You’ll see more tomorrow. :sunglasses:
Also working on Og pictures of flying around the race course while a race is going.

11 Likes

Nap time

19 Likes

LMAO…

14 Likes

One of the chicks died last night. I found it lost in a hay corner, it had sunk beneath the level where it could jump back onto the hay and had gotten severely undercooled. Part of me blames me for stacking so much hay in there cause if I didn’t maybe it wouldn’t have gotten separated from it’s mom. But, hey, whatever we do in life, whatever good intentions we may have, does not make the outcome ours for the taking. Closed off the hay compartment and made the coop even more chick proof than it already was (I built it for the hens to have their chicks when they were broody)
Anyway. It was still alive when I found it and I could tell the mom was in distress, I cupped it with my hands and hurried inside to get it warmed up again as fast and as gentle I could, laying it on an baby alpaca wool needlefelted cloth over a seed warming mat with a thermometer stuck in between, but after a brave fight overnight, the chick remained eyes closed and without breath. I don’t know if there’s a strain called chick breath but if not I wanna reserve that name in honor of this one. Gonna be a strain that stays small and has some funk to it, but makes you happy too, cause chickens got funk but they do make me happy, and cause this little guy was destined to stay small as well… :hatching_chick: :cry: :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

What a good morning !!

14 Likes

Paddle still not tired :see_no_evil:

14 Likes

RIP Sammy. May 13, 2013 - Feb. 22 2023

28 Likes

Sorry man!!!

RIP Sammy

5 Likes

My heart to yours @Floyd

:sob: :heart:

RIP Sammy:

7 Likes

Thanks @Jetdro, @Pigeonman. Its been a ruff morning. She went down hill all of a sudden over the weekend.
Fucking cancer!

8 Likes

Condolences @Floyd

Lost my lab to cancer 3 years ago… it’s rough. Rolo sent me a message… he said Sammy is having a blast chasing bunny’s in doggy heaven.

6 Likes

Look at that beautiful pup (yeah, they’re all pups to me) with that loving face. My heart goes out to you, brother, losing a family member all of a sudden like that. Fucked up.

5 Likes