Show your animal

23 Likes

21 Likes

Today my buddy is 4 years old :sweat_smile:, went to a trip in the mountains… :sunglasses:

26 Likes

My pack would love it there , nice !

4 Likes

Sure they will, mine almost all the time the nose on the floor :boar:, I’m sorry for city dogs … :disappointed:

4 Likes

22 Likes

Almost enough room for ME in my bed… somebody’s spoiled…

13 Likes

doggo stopping in for a pint, :+1:

13 Likes

This is my Luna, my hiking and camping buddy. And tent warmer.

24 Likes

Most of the time when I dream of some future thing, it’s meaningless trivia; knowing I will see something at the store tomorrow, something will break when I’m not in the kitchen, the pattern of a tile… I don’t believe in things like that. It just happens anyway. But I told The Wife one night, “I dreamt of my dog. MY DOG.” We ran and played for hours in tall grass and she still loved it. We snuggled up whenever I wanted and she loved it. She was as smart as a huskie but brave as a pit… My dream dog. “Like white gold.” I knew she was coming. I knew she was gonna be real.
Then we moved and got Dancer. Big and white and blonde. Same colors, really. She was attentive and bright and a good floof of a dog, and this wasn’t her. It just wasn’t her. Then Star showed up in that box and I knew the first night she slept on me.
There she is. My dream dog. I will fully John Wick a mf for this little five pounds of spicy chiwi spazz…
She knows commands by English, German, and hand signal… and at 4 years old now she’s still learning new tricks. The level of interspecies communication amazes me every day with this creature.

19 Likes

My father was a Chihuahua … bandit|nullxnull :grin:

22 Likes

Love that perspective…
Great shot

2 Likes

Beautiful shot! Such a good dog!

2 Likes

Mongo was the absolute cutest pup we’ve ever had… he’s 7 now and a chunky butt thanks to Ladybug… hehe. Mini Rat Terrier

Mongo as a pup

19 Likes

Yup, Ranger is a Gen2 bar dog. Folks look forward to seeing him when we go to the bar.
Hershey was an Icon at the bar & the only dog I’ve ever seen that would tear open his own bag of chips to get to the “good stuff” inside, LOL

6 Likes

18 Likes

19 Likes

These two test my patience daily. They broke into the chicken feeder. Again. And they will lay in that food until it’s gone. Someone remind me why they are here.

21 Likes

Are they your pets, or perhaps milkers?

2 Likes

They are the wife’s pets. They add nothing but manure and ass pain to the situation. They do make me laugh occasionally

6 Likes