Show your animal

Dabby doesn’t like to take pictures. :camera:

23 Likes

No need to mention it to your wife, but in my not very humble opinion, goats are best when cut, wrapped and in the freezer. Otherwise, their predominate quality is they are an unrelenting PITA!

5 Likes

:rofl:
:goat:
:poop:

4 Likes

Onyx is less than pleased my biker buddies are camping in the backyard for bike week… seriously cutting into our frisbee time.

27 Likes

:sob: / :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Mine would just run over everyone like they were not even there , lol

Good looking pup !

5 Likes

Awww!! So cute

2 Likes

Wow, that’s damn nice picture for a guy who doesn’t like having his picture taken!

Beautiful dog!

2 Likes

“But babe, just think how much we could save running our dishes first through the Dog Cycle…”

14 Likes

Rebel decided he did not want a bed…Smokey just takes my bed!!!

20 Likes

That would be major ass whoopn time at my place

3 Likes

No, no, we’ve all seen your beautiful pups. We all know they’re gentle and loving guys. I’m 100% confident they wouldn’t give you that bad an ass whoopin’! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

No for REAL

They KNOW all the rules , one of them is shredding shit is not tolerated , they know , they know the cost of breaking the rules .

If mine did that I would make them pick up every single piece in their mouth and put it in a garbage can . They could choose to pick it up themselves or have me jam it down their throats and drag them to the can .

Been there done that….

That is PUPPY shit , not adult play. I would go ballastic like Penny Benjamin on the culprit

4 Likes

Man, if the bed was made of sponge it’s pretty dangerous for our beloved :dog:, if they eat any small piece then it expands on their stomach and obstructs the digestive tract. It’s a way some :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: people uses to kill them silently, they fry a piece of sponge with something tasty so the poor dog swallows it, be careful with this … hum|nullxnull

1 Like

He’s a huge part of the day to day shenanigans, in everything.
But this Tent he loves the most.
Gunner in action

21 Likes

Clearly, that cat has good taste! :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Grandma Althea 16 years old and granddaughter Gretchen 2 years old

27 Likes

In her full tacticals, Officer Starsky can carry an extra 4 clips…

17 Likes

My girl ginger, she love me best :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

The girls chilling

27 Likes