Show your animal

Thanks man all healed up, not even sore anymore

2 Likes

ALWAYS… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s so great to hear, and right from the mouth of the beast hisself!

1 Like

Mac

Why on Earth i put this in here is just beyond me…stoned ??? lol

12 Likes

Such lovely dogs, they are having a blast! And what a beautiful environment! Simply gorgeous!

2 Likes

Remember, safety third, after profit and productivity.
:sweat_smile::v:

26 Likes

It really is no surprise :joy: beautiful doggo anyway bro. We don’t call them DSD over here though.

1 Like

We call them DSD when there is more Dutch in them and is there more Belgian genetics we call them Malinois. But a better transcription would be police dogs, because that is what they all are suited for.

If i am correct a pure DSD is a bit bigger and a pure Malinois more atheletic which is resembled in my dog. She looks like a dark painted Malinois.

What do you call these dogs?

2 Likes

Police dogs is indeed what you would call them or family protection dogs. I’ll dig out my old tiktok working. Sheps, malis, Dutch herders, doberman.
If they’re a cross here we just say the cross :thinking:
Malis are definitely more athletic. The drive is unreal. I’ve had 50kg dogs swing off my arms. But a 30kg Mali called bella was ridiculous :exploding_head:
Hank looks like a dark painted mali just bigger in size

https://www.tiktok.com/@als_caravan_adventures?_t=8bjheBmVrCt&_r=1

3 Likes

You call them doberman? Why?

2 Likes

Look at the tiktok bro. I was.working 7 dogs. Multiple breeds

1 Like

Nicely done!

1 Like

Any pics bro? One of the sheps on the tiktok videos is a 10 month old DDR line GSD. When I say it was full time work with those 7 I mean like live in full time work in the Scottish highlands. 10 miles walking a day. Butchering the deer dropped by the local farmers to feed them. I’d still be there if I didn’t fracture my spine crashing a car :joy:

Thank you man

1 Like

What a beauty! Looks a lot like mine! :smiley:

I love the energy of these dogs, when threatened they go head up! Like a devil out of a box we say in Holland.

1 Like

Benthe, my three year DSD x Mailinois.

21 Likes

Thanks! Yes, she’s a female with a dominant / bossy personality and an insane ball drive (understatement). Rescued her at 2 years old and she is turning 5 soon. Smartest dog that I’ve personally interacted with.

Haha first time hearing that expression but that sounds like a very accurate description for sure!

Love the shot of yours as well as the dark brindle coat!

3 Likes

It’s like you describe my dog, she is very bossy too and the ball is everything. She can grab it from a 2 meter fence! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice job, she looks very healthy!

3 Likes

She is a stunner :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

22 Likes