Show your animal

I love drawing and one of my favorite things to do is draw pets… usually of a friends pet and then gift the work to them. My friend Matt up in Wa St has a new pup and so I offered my services to him… lol.

Meet Loki, finally finished these up after about 3wks.

Pose #2

12 Likes

Gracie

20 Likes

She looks all kinda strong. Damn.

2 Likes

2 years old, 75 lbs and very athletic. She will go nuts if a stranger tries to enter my yard without us there. Quite scary. But she’s a a sweet dog really.

1 Like

Here’s some of my favorite pics of Gunnar Bear over the years. He’s almost 4. The time just flies by. I’m definitely his person. I’m definitely my almost three year old son’s person too, and they fight over me lol
He’s the best dog in the world to me. Super athletic and full of energy outside and then the switch turns off and he’s super mellow after coming inside the house. Until the mailman comes anyhow….

27 Likes

My Dutch Sheppard Dog Benthe.

25 Likes

Absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes:

Hank on a rock while I smoke a 420 joint of wedding cake :green_heart: with Manchester’s skyline in the background.

20 Likes

This is Cooper Morgan 02/10/2022 now just a little over 14 months old. He is a 138 pound Purebred German Rottweiler tail and dew claws keeping with the Strict German tradition of breeding.

21 Likes

Last litter of puppies we bred.

23 Likes

That’s a big boy! And the puppies are adorable of course.

5 Likes

Thank you sir, so is you dog! Is it a DSD too?

1 Like

GSD x Belgian malinois. Import from Romania to UK bro they have very similar faces though our dogs

1 Like

that’s a lovely looking doggo

1 Like

Lola… our dog out in Vegas.
20230412_063548

18 Likes

Yes they certainly do! It is no surprise that mine is also GSD x Belgian malinois. :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

19 Likes

I can’t even tell you how happy I am to see you posting pictures of your guys playing in the creek again! Ya know why? It means you’re getting around better!

Really good to see, brother! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice pack! Looks like a great spot to play :+1:

Picture tax:

19 Likes

looks like you and your pack has quite the good time :slight_smile:

1 Like