Show your animal

Well, alright.

1 Like

Day after Mother’s day, I’ve been waiting a couple of weeks

17 Likes

Is it just me or did Somatek’s dog deep throat that bone… haha.

Anonymouse, for sure Derpy… love the term. what a cute shot, I’ve downloaded it just in case I want to draw it one day… that an applehead…?

4 Likes

l
Leo the tripod. My daily napping buddy.

15 Likes

i don’t know what an applehead is. those aren’t my dogs, just an example to explain to hermit

1 Like

Lol, the yak chew was half gone by that point, another chewing session and it’ll be time to soak it in water, microwave it and puff the nub into a treat for him to finish without choking on it. His mouth is small, otherwise his chomps would do a lot more damage.

I’d say it’s safe to say he’s decided to trust me, unless he’s working the long game and trying to lull me into letting my guard down so he can hamstring me in a surprise attack lol.

We’re consistently going for walks a couple times a day and he’s generally less reactive to the leash with little to no barking and he’s decided to come up after for scratches and to let me take his leash off instead of dragging it around until he slips out. We even got through a feeding without any barking/growling as he slowly accepts I don’t want his food, so we’ve definitely turned a corner and he’s in a much better space, as long as no one else tries to touch him

17 Likes

ROFLMAO

Check this out. It was almost 8 this morning when I saw this. If I forget to fill the bowls at night, I get told about it at 3am.

6 Likes

Buddy is an excellent comparison shopper:

The guy picks out his own treats. What a weirdo:

20 Likes

Smart dog, he knows what he likes.

3 Likes

This time we let him lead where he wanted to go instead of guiding him.

He took all the shortcuts to the store, straight to the dog food section then sniffed around and made his decision.

Very smart but an odd duck.

9 Likes

And bilingual! :clap: :frog: :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I’m sound mate cheers, likewise.

It was the dog that raised my suspicions it looks like the breed you were training or similar.

2 Likes

Austin Biscuit showing his cute side again…

20 Likes

Oh man, do be careful though. I had a big white husky dog that had some defensive aggression like that. I was making a lot of quick progress, playing with her in the floor, and in a moment of carelessness I leaned towards her quick in the process of getting up. She bit clean through my nose in one nostril. …I just ducktaped it and you can barely tell, but that could’ve been an eye - anything. You can love em. They need that, but as far as trust, trust them to be dogs and just be careful…

5 Likes

My babies.

21 Likes

@Drift what kind of owls are those?

1 Like

Eastern Screech owl, Built 2 nest boxes for them. 3rd set of owlets I’ve had.

9 Likes

hello everybody, we´re new here, greetings from germany.
that´s megatron and optimus prime. greetings from the gang.

20 Likes

19 Likes