Show your animal

23 Likes

the one in the back definitely looks like a drummer.

2 Likes

Leroy and Neeko mushing with the FatMax Kickbike.

16 Likes

i hope you like 80lb lapdogs… :smiley:

he’s actually a foster. wife rescued him from the euthanize shelter. been with us about a year. he was pretty tweaked/agro from the shelter when he got here, but he’s mellowing out. learning how to roll family style from the house dogs. absolutely loves affection and attention. wants to be pet 24/7. he had a pretty bad puppyhood from what we understand. he was very skinny when we got him. poor guy. now he’s all fat and happy. just gotta find him his perma-home. want a chocolate lab/pitt mix?

wife also boards dogs on the side for $. people go on trips and leave their dogs with us. we have anywhere from 4 to 20 dogs in the house at any given day. :open_mouth:
we have 4 boarders with us this weekend. so 9 dogs in the house.

8 Likes

not too great a strain on happiness…

11 Likes

these are dogs that have been coming to us since they were puppies. everyone knows everyone. they play and chill. rarely a problem anymore. they are all grown and “pack” to each other.

we don’t take new or strange dogs anymore (unless she decides to save another one… )

6 Likes

Ranger is all about ball time. You can’t hide his ball or chuck-it stick anywhere, he will smell it out no matter where you try to hide it. If it stays on the grill, it’s all good, touch that stick, and it’s like someone flipped the insanity switch, barking, jumping, twirling in circles until you can get off the deck and throw it.

17 Likes

Nono is safe and back from the woods

6y old

19 Likes

And this is Ranger in his insane mode, yelling at Daddy to hurry up and get the truck door open.

15 Likes

@Jetdro - do your dogs have a German or Texan accent? :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Texan for sure

4 Likes

Genki asks will the torment never stop?!

19 Likes

18 Likes

To each his own, great company… beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Outta likes.

That fence can’t be for the cat, and I expect the dog would laugh at it too! HA! Am I correct? And if I am, who is it for? (Sneaky ass way to ask to see pictures of your other family members.) smile1

3 Likes

Farley (dog) likes to eat the cat food. She don’t like the gate.

2 Likes

My dogs would eat anything left on the floor in a bowl…

2 Likes

I found my pup with the metal part of a broken lightbulb in her mouth 🤦 & she perforated a galvanized washtub. My first one would chew on rose bushes when he was teething. Wtf

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Fuck.

Really? It would have to be in a bowl?! rofl

2 Likes

NOTHING makes it to floor level in my home…i have 4, they are fit, FAST as lightning, it’s consumed on the way down…

1 Like