Show your animal

He thinks the table is his personal space:

21 Likes

We thinks she’s cute most of the time. Not so much when she misbehaves. She’s like a big teenager right now.

21 Likes

@Floyd I hear that! Onyx chased a possum into the house on giving thanks holiday and the whole house went nuts! My auntie got so scared she ran to the bathroom screaming and farting all the way. I laughed so hard i nearly passed out. I scooped the possum in a fishing net and got it outta the house, What? It wasn’t the first time in happened. :rofl: Well the possum thing the screaming and fart was a new one.

Later that night I told onyx she’s a good girl and gave her some chicken. :sunglasses: It made for an unforgettable night. :smiley: Nice to have the young blood in the house. :+1:

11 Likes

I think I would get banned/censured or even worse if I showed my animal :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Paddles having fun this morning hauling ass . No one can catch him , including my cam phone , lol

Uploading: 352D6AF1-4B48-424B-B584-E56583BF55D2.png…

10 Likes

Outta likes.

Lucky dogs!! Woof!

That’s an old pic the ones I tried to post were screenshots from a video and they turned out there in PRN format and too large to upload

let me take a screenshot of the screenshot see if that works

11 Likes

Well, I’m still outta likes, and they’re still lucky dogs! :+1:

Great leapin’ lizards, that’s a jumpin’ dog, and I’ll bet having fun!

1 Like

Yeah it was brisk cold out this morning he was having a blast

13 Likes

Fuck yes!! I’m sorry, but that just looks so fun! I wanna be one of those pups!

2 Likes

You should see the video that’s a 45° incline and he’s doing 25 miles an hour up and down it across it making leaps of 25 feet He jumped completely across the creek twice and I couldn’t get it I’m going to get it one day

2 Likes

man… my family had 2 english mastiffs and man those things as heavy puppies they could jump clear over either side of a couch from a running start. it’s a crazy thing to witness.

2 Likes

Gracie on my left leg, Millie on my right leg. Feeling the love. Lol

17 Likes

They know Im leaving with out them.

16 Likes

the faces say take us with you dad! :smiley:

1 Like

20 Likes

Loves her human heating pad.

20 Likes

29 Likes

Molly and baby paws