Show your animal

19 Likes

This little guy is doing well, he hung out with me while I built a little pen for the new chickens today. I’ve been making him 4 meals a day to try and get some weight on him as fast as possible, he was so skinny but already looking better.
We’re planning to keep him until the end of the month and then once he’s healthy and has all his shots we’re going to put him up for adoption through some of the local rescues. We’ll continue to foster him until he’s found a good home. We just already have 4 dogs in a house that’s only 1000sqft and we really can’t afford a 5th dog permanently. So really if any og’s want a new puppy I would personally deliver this guy pretty much anywhere in the continental US.

23 Likes

@pharmerfil yeah I get that. 5 dogs is a a lot of chow. But it’s still super cool what you’re doing. And at least he doesn’t look like he’s overly interested in the chickens!

3 Likes

Hell of an offer. I might take u up on it if I wasn’t in the same boat :joy: too many dogs already. He’s a handsome guy. I’m sure someone will take him off ur hands. He’s lucky u seen him @pharmerfil

2 Likes

if we weren’t house hunting i would meet you and take him.

2 Likes

18 Likes

2020-03-17 07.15.02

This is Gus. He loves going for drives, and hates thunder storms.

22 Likes

Not me but this is great,

4 Likes

I’ll take the dog if you buy my house! :joy_cat:

Hawaiian Acres

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I do not own any animals, but it seems a stray cat has proclaimed me as its pet human.

18 Likes

no desire to leave wv or i’d jump on it. too much family here. take the pup though. i’ll bring him over and hang out for a day or two.

3 Likes

So little puppers has found himself a new home! We decided to take a road trip to see my family for thanksgiving and took him along with our 1 yr old Ranger.

After thanksgiving dinner my parents told me that they would like to adopt him. They’ve been talking about getting another dog and they’re semi-retired so he’s going to get lots of attention. His new name is Rocco.

Sleeping with his new big bro

And his first trip to in-n-out burger, I’m sure he’s looking at an plain burger that my dad ordered especially for him

26 Likes

New addition to family this is Smokey’s sister
This is Smokey and she isn’t happy with the additition but she will learn to get over it she is so spoiled thinking she was/is an only child

She is not happy but will learn to get over herself

19 Likes

Outfuckingstanding update to your story!

Lost my Rolo years ago but your pup reminded me of him with the markings.

22 Likes

Im laying on top of my brother and im sleeping, stop bugging me dad!

18 Likes

Apparently they are getting along for the most part

seems their favspot is my wheelchair seat they are the exact same age/litter but one is half as big as the other . The Lil ones name is Harley cause she will start to purr as soon as she is picked up

20 Likes

they are so cute!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks @Hotrods_and_hounds, it really does have a graphic impact

2 Likes

Nap time for Onyx and Lady B. :sunglasses: Dang cold weather makes me sleepy too.

Have a great Wednesday! :slightly_smiling_face:

25 Likes

both my dog’s hate the new blowup ring that has replaced the cone, when onyx got spayed Lady Bee chewed it till it popped which brought me running! I’m guessing she thought it was attacking her sister. :sunglasses: @Floyd Millie sure is a cutie!

3 Likes