Show your animal

When he barks the pictures and paintings :framed_picture: on the walls i our house shake 🫨

3 Likes

a family member had 2 English mastiffs that would put holes in walls when wagging their tails, lol.

4 Likes

I can believe it, my Rottweilers all have had tails! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Anyone touching a Tent Zipper has to get Past the Gunner. If those are 2-gal bags, he’s easily a 3-gal cat

18 Likes

For a number of years I had a wolf… When my other pups were making too much noise and it was annoying her, she’d walk into the middle of the living room and let out this really low rumble of a growl that shook the pictures on the wall in the room… It was unreal, and my other pups stopped and sat absolutely still until she walked out :joy:.

That wall shaking experience is something else! :metal:

1 Like

22 Likes

I see your two and raise you one

20 Likes

Took me a while to see the two dogs on the chair, thought it was one big cuddle beast lol

1 Like

Don’t call that bet @Floyd … he’s got a Royal Flush…

4 Likes

Oh Im very aware. Lol

2 Likes

One of my many babies

18 Likes

19 Likes

The dog looks worried. “Ur not gonna smoke all that r u?” :laughing:

4 Likes

Lol…my cats will come rinning when they hear a lighter…its kinda like my moms cat years ago i would fuck with it bt hitting the electric can opener :rofl:

2 Likes

@Somatek been thinking about you and Ferg lots lately…. Hope all is well and you guys are fully settled in and thick as thieves now bro!

4 Likes

Rescues from the pet trade 6 years ago. These guys were all being discarded like garbage from pet smart so I took em all. they needed some extra care when they were babies but are all going strong and thriving now… Per trade for reptiles is whack. Also have a 6 years old leopard gecko.

18 Likes

Rosie enjoying the day, like she always does. Good vibes to all the lovely animals!

20 Likes

Guard duty.

2 Likes

second day of 18F
dogs are fine with it but I’m not

18 Likes

I would be very happy if it was 18F here. 3F here not factoring in the wind chill. :cold_face:

7 Likes