Show your animal

this is Piper, look at those ears named after the aircraft

13 Likes

Was scrolling up and saw this…

Had me roll’n 4 a minute there!

6 Likes

15 Likes

26 Likes

this is the same spot where i accidentally touched the electric zapping fence. cows on the side of the road in wisconsin. the zap was uncomfortable but i loved interacting with the cows.

11 Likes

when i grew up i was pretty smart and it got me in trouble sometimes. like at 12 when i thought i knew what an electric fence was because it had smooth wire unlike barbed wire. they didn’t put electric on barbed wire because it didn’t need it. it usually got put up and left alone while weeds needed to be cleared from electric fences. i found out after getting out of the pond one time and with a wet glove touched a barb and damn near got knocked back into the pond that this was not always the case. that was when i learned that no matter what kind of wire they used, they always had to have insulators on the fence posts.

4 Likes

17 Likes

19 Likes

Meet Tilly. My sweet toofless and clawless kitty I adopted. Truly my best friend. I didn’t find out she had no teeth and claws after I got her, so she is strictly indoors.

17 Likes

That’s right, the insulators are the key. I was with a guy who didn’t look first when he had to pee. I just about died laughing! I’m sure it’s happened to lots of guys. Women don’t have to worry so much about that, but one time my first wife squatted down to pee and basically sat down in a patch of stinging nettle. No way I could laugh. She did, however, learn to always look before squatting.

2 Likes

the lines that zapped me were hidden behind tall grass/weeds. i also almost fell into the weeds as they hid the fact there was a 2 foot drop/ditch. i’m 6’2 and i think it went up to my knees. i really wanted to get to the cows though. they were all curious but got close and stopped just before i could reach them. i figured they were too nervous or didn’t like bread but they just knew better and wanted to watch the idiot get zapped, lol.

1 Like

Tilly is a beauty!! Pulling off every look :green_heart:

1 Like

Dum dums

19 Likes

23 Likes

Ranger patiently waiting for daddy to try out the new bong so he can chill out too!!!

19 Likes

20 Likes

Really nice pic!

2 Likes

Millie doesnt share…

And Gracie isnt happy about it

17 Likes

Smolls

20 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Otto! And welcome to Smolls too!

2 Likes