Show your animal

Very cool! Xenopus, I assume? I’m a long time reptile/amphibian nerd but I’ve never kept any amphibians, myself.

3 Likes

23 Likes

They’re African dwarf frogs :grin::heart:

3 Likes

That looks like a place in NL :thinking: :grin:

1 Like

Yes, you are correct! What an incredible coincidence for you to recognize it! Are you from the same area?

1 Like

18 Likes

Jejeje Crazy!
I’m in Spain, but the area looks like a place i was years and years ago, floating down the channels on a houseboat for a few weeks.

Btw. A beautiful dog you got there :wink:

2 Likes

I see you have one of those new fangeled feline trimmers :wink:

It is the north side of Holland where i am at called Friesland (Frozenlands), kinda like Catalonië in Spain.

Thanks, she sure is a pretty gal!

2 Likes

Yeah, my first time buying weed legal was in Groening - same area right?

Looks pretty cold up there :cold_face:

1 Like

Yes it is the same area!

It was cold when i took the pictures, but unfortunately we don’t have that sort of real cold very often.

1 Like

Thats one of my main reasons for living in Spain :joy:
Maybe you have to go to Sweden… @LonelyOC is freezing up there :grin:

3 Likes

Haha, yeah. We got -20c today and it’s snowing. The dogs doesn’t even want to go outside. It’s brutal to be inside all the time from Nov to April.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Oh man!
Thats sounds really bad!

We’re suffering here as well, but at 20°C and no rain for nearly a year :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Ranger laying down on our couch. Poor guy was bummed and confused. Daddy’s truck was home, but Daddy took off in Mamas car, and didn’t come home.
Had a slight incident and had to spend a few days in the hospital, and he did not move off our couch for 4 1/2 days except to go potty, and the kids and wife said he would go potty then go sit next to my truck until they called him inside.
All is good on my end, CAT scan clear, ECG clear, X-rays clear, MRI clear, no blockages or clogged arteries. They said “no heart attack” and “didn’t have a stroke”. All signs are pointing to a TIA (mini stroke) but alas, not sure about that entirely, as I only had 1 symptom. So, now it’s time to sit with a Neurologist, go in depth and try and figure out what and why.
Ranger has been stuck to me like glue since I got home yesterday evening, LOL
He’s back to his old self, but he’s keeping a close eye on Dad, he didn’t move from my side all night long.
He’s one of the best pups I’ve ever had, he’s definitely not Hershey (RIP) but he’s a damn good dog, love my buddy big time.

19 Likes

Oh good that it’s not a heart attack and not a stroke. Hope they find out quickly what’s going on. And that you get well soon!

3 Likes

Thanks @m0sirys, appreciate the thoughts.
Have some diving to do with a new neurologist, so I’m hoping we get a definitive answer, but, it still and very well could have been a TIA.

2 Likes

keep us updated. i`ll push my thumbsand take good care of yourself!

3 Likes

These two troublemakers keep me young

19 Likes

No bad idea, let Sweden move to me!

2 Likes