Show your animal

I’m prepping a 2 gallon glass container for some aquatic plants and cherry shrimp.
Have black soil in a nylon stocking, as capping soil with stones/sand still makes a bitch of a mess. Haven’t added the sand and stones yet…those rocks just to hold stocking down.

Have been “cycling” the water to leach the tannins and see how clear I can get the water before adding plants.

Have a small 9w, 6k led for light to start. Thinking of grabbing some plants to start getting it going and then some shrimp in another month or 2. Have heard of people doing “in tank cycling” but not sure if shrimp would make it…they seem pretty sensitive.

6 Likes

I’m looking at that photo and thinking about what thread this is, and what I first saw before reading any of your text was some kind of eel or something. You can see its open mouth at the back side of the container and some kind of weird dorsal fins through the front! lol (1)

Maybe I’m high…

1 Like

Everyone should have an eel jar…lol…now pass that weed, bro! :ok_hand::rofl:

2 Likes

I was back home for a wedding and bumped into an old friend! He was a little suspicious at first, like he couldn’t remember where he knew me from :laughing:

21 Likes

Rusty

Major

19 Likes

Rosie

19 Likes

18 Likes

25 Likes

mr. derpington

1 Like

22 Likes

![IMG_20240110_145049_149|375x500] (upload://AaPqRUuvDnjP3Cw37JEyB6Q0Zt2.jpeg) Uploading: IMG_20230106_142129_247.jpg…

28 Likes

Z’omgs!

I love the trust you both have as you’re wearing shorts!

:heart:

9 Likes

I found it a few days earlier. Got intention to release it this summer it’s already grown.

4 Likes

Now living on a farm I’ve seen some shit, but never 4 wolves and an owl in the crib🤣

6 Likes

@Sintax this is Rosie too

25 Likes

She’s got the face of a cold killer. Trying to warn people.

2 Likes

Took them to the big creek and they ran around like damn dogs for about 2 hours

an hour after we got back home Randall came over with his four dogs and they all went out for another run for an hour

they came home and gobbled their food and then assumed these positions as soon as the sun went down

lol

I wish I was a dog

30 Likes

Being a dog = pretty good life( most of em)
Being @Jetdro ’s dog = living ur best dog life
Ur pooches are truly blessed. Love seeing those happy dogs :dog2: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Such a ham!

What is the breed
Terrier?