Show your animal

Sure is a tough life being a dog some days

Then this bird decides to tear hole up in my garden so I took measures into my own hand

Just kidding of coarse

12 Likes

This one I have had for about 4 years now, this is a favorite. It took awhile for me to get youst to holding her. It’s more like her holding me it’s scary so i don’t move mutch.

9 Likes

Everybody…meet Pedro bann…the red iguana

It is genuinely named after @Pedro_Bann

15 Likes

That’s a beautiful iguana I never seen one so colloful.

1 Like

Cheers @Sixteencountyseeds

Got the pleasure of dedicating a section of my lounge to it too :grin: (it because I haven’t established the sex yet) that’s not of great importance at the minute though. Getting it settled nicely first is key to a good bond apparently.

Get to see what solstrips do as a daylight basking lamp too. Led and uvb are not really synonymous with each other yet. So I will be keeping a Uvb t5 in too

3 Likes

Solstrips would be the absolutely most inefficient basking lamp you could get your hands on lol.

I hope Pedro is a relaxed no fucks given sort of dude just like me too.

4 Likes

I didn’t mind when I was a child holding tarantulas, I don’t know if I could do that these days I think I definitely would need some rolled up in encouragement to help with the nerves.

2 Likes

I’m afraid I’m just gonna have to not take your word on that lol. There’s still a uvb bulb going in for vitamin D3 purposes bro. And I have solstrips to hand too funny enough.

Absolutely zero fucks given so far from him too lol

2 Likes

I haven’t heard that chatter before.

I think a Baltimore Oriole was visiting the Stanley Pruning Plum today. :bird: :camera:

Just a little too shy to stick around for a photo op.

Next time maybe.

10 Likes

Borrow someone else’s. They won’t mind bro. No I joke half the reason I come to the show your animal thread is to see your ornithological shots though. Hopefully next time. (What do you shoot with? DSLR?. Phone? Bridge camera?) I’ve never been able to get close enough in. Even with a Nikon d3200

1 Like

I am using a Canon Power Shot, which is a amateur rig for sure. I set it on the highest resolution and crop out most of the picture saving only the subject.

1 Like

my girl KAYA the Alapaha BlueBlood Bulldog

13 Likes

my family
left to right
Milo (puggle) Tyson(johnsons american buuldog) Kaya(alapaha blueblood bulldog) Frankie(puggle)

as you can see i love my dogs

11 Likes

bird photography is super difficult! you need a long focal length (zoom) and they move quickly. I need to get up for dawn patrol this week, the tree canopy around my yard is full of migrating warblers this month.

3 Likes

My best behaved animal

6 Likes

The Cardinal as a pusher…

Really, trust me, it’s whole wheat, go ahead, have some.

7 Likes

this is Ziggy :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I did not shoot him …

8 Likes

Me neither. It was a gift but it’s awesome. as is that

2 Likes

Say hi to Tiki!

12 Likes