Anybody know?

6 Likes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actias_luna

6 Likes

A few pictures from the zoo.

7 Likes

Thanks friend,yet here is one beautiful, I do not know

8 Likes

Is called in my tongue ā€œGran PavĆ³nā€ā€¦ I knows it is the biggest European & North African butterflyā€¦ I done the pic ya showed here in my mounts last yearā€¦

2 Likes

Okay, maybe in Europe, but I saw him here in the states.

Have ya got any picture of him from USA?

Hello, I do not have a picture, I only saw it once, on Niagara Falls and the image I found on the Internet.

I miss my Reggie. When I was incarcerated last year and I broke up with my ex, she took him to the humane society. I really hope someone nice took him home. Miss ya buddy!

4 Likes

ā€¦Your image is a pic done by meyself in my mounts, close to The Dogsā€™ Houseā€¦

Niagara Fall are so far away n so cold for itā€¦it is ā€œGran PavĆ³nā€ or ā€œSaturnia Pyriā€, n its World distribution is Limited to the warmer areas of Europe, North Africa and the Near Eastā€¦

2 Likes

LOL @MiG @alpine
They have a famous butterfly conservatory in Niagara Falls. This is likely the origin of any rare butterfly found nearby.

4 Likes

Very interesting, I had it in my hand, in April five years ago. I played it and it left off. I remember it by eye on the wings and the color responds. Iā€™m looking for a similar one, here, but I did not find anything. Http: //www.butterfliesandmoths.org/

1 Like

That would explain everything else or else I did not see her.

1 Like

8 Likes

Have a beautiful day, wow, yes, thatā€™s them, thank you

3 Likes

I hear that, My Staffordshire Bull Terrier is quite brilliant to. Itā€™s really amazing how much smarter than half the people I know my Dog is. Iā€™m not kidding either. I know beyond a doubt that my Georgia understands every word in the English Language. Iā€™m sure you know what I mean. She can limb any tree branch in just a few minutes. Iā€™ll see if I can upload a video or pics sometime itā€™s Hillarious honest. Sheā€™s a powerhouse like yours as only those of us who own such wonderful species of dog Truly Understand what they are capable of. Georgia always lays on the floor in the back of my Escape & I always leave it running whenever or wherever just in hopes some idiot my jump in and try to steal it. LMAOā€¦

3 Likes

Donā€™t have one yet but a mate of a mate that usually imports birds into the UK has just had some red. And green iguanas. And bosc monitors shipped. Just need to persuade Mrs cola now

10 Likes

Yeah good luck with that Brother, been there done that I still have the jersey in my closet Eh. Lmao :wink: l love the the critter though very majestic.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s agreed bro. Iā€™m allowed. :grin: Need to build a suitable habitat yet but I live for that ha

Any pictures

2 Likes

Congratz, that is a beauty!

2 Likes