Show your animal

that must be an interesting story! the average temp there is 105, must be harsh! hopefully you are finding some quality hashish during your visit…

2 Likes

Trying brother trying… :grin::grin::grin::wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

must be some hash out there somewhere!

6 Likes

it’ll be hard to find, but i’m sure we’re up to the task. let’s get this live feed going. heh. taliban can suck it, or share the hash, their choice…

what a trip.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

18 Likes

Couldn’t positively identify as too far away.possibly a red kite though. But the moorland on fire must have driven him her far away from usual hunting grounds. Smoke just started to over take us here. 30c temperatures and being told to remain indoors with windows and doors closed ffs

7 Likes

Spanish media are sayin that 34 homes has been evacuated. Hope everithin is safe to ya…

2 Likes

So far we’re safe. We have a bag each packed ready to skip out the way should we need to but hopefully it doesn’t come to that. Appreciate the concern brother

1 Like

They’re drafting the army in this afternoon @MiG the smokes coming our way now in a denseish fog

2 Likes

Getting brave

12 Likes

@anon58740919 thoughts are with you man

…as opposed to the normal, other direction… :wink: :joy:
fight fire with fire…? or something like that, anyway.

:pray:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

It has actually started heading the other way brother and I appreciate the concern. Another fire started over on winter hill too yesterday. And the weather isn’t looking any milder today lol

2 Likes

this is the new trouble in the garden she’s been digging up all the fresh transplanted plants I think its all the amendment’s in the pots she’s after and the other night she came by with four pups . I like her but man it’s frustrating to sea a plant on its side first thing in the morning.

13 Likes

5 Likes

This is the first dog trained to show ( n to ask to ) people how to do a RCP; he was trained with the Spanish Cog-Emo Dog Trainin: Poncho; member of Policía Municipal de Madrid:

4 Likes

Cigüeñas blancas

6 Likes

Like @RksRasta, GSDs are my thing. This is a picture of our latest handsome boy from earlier this year. He’s about 7 months in this picture.

14 Likes

What a beauty.

The pic is so big, you have to click on it to see all of the dog, but it’s worth the click!

99%

3 Likes

Yikes, my bad haha. I’ll make sure to resize from here on out.

1 Like

He is Stunning Jc303… Very Stunning. Reminds me of my boy I have…

2 Likes