Show your animal

Harpua’s poppa

Harpua as a pup. She’s such a sweetheart…unless you try and come into my house without permission

15 Likes

I dunno what it is about ALL mastiff breeds I love but Ive always owned and always will own bull mastiffs. I think maybe the sad look they all have on their faces makes me feel sorry for them :blush:

5 Likes

7 Likes

The animal appears well cared for and trusting.

Beautiful eyes too.

99%

3 Likes

10 Likes

Just don’t be messin’ with grandma

http://www.fayobserver.com/zz/news/20180615/georgia-grandmother-kills-rabid-bobcat-with-bare-hands

3 Likes

I would not think of grams the same if she did that lmao. grandma a g

1 Like

6 month goldendoodle

13 Likes

This fledgling Jay is out of the nest a little early. It can fly, but has absolutely no fear of me at all.

11 Likes

Cool pic i found online.

8 Likes

10 Likes

I like this. Your cat is studying up so that it can watch over the grow while you are at work.

Brilliant cat!

4 Likes

Stoner cat is showing increased interest in the whole process these days. She was once just another nip head (gateway drug?) but went on to become a recreational cannabis user. Now shes getting on in years and has arthritis in her hips shes more a medicinal user. Her cat mom is now growing an OG Kush (CBD) auto for pain relief. It’s a big girl too :thumbsup:

1 Like

The loves of my life… My babies. Been a dog person everysince I could walk… The German Shepherd Dog was my first breed that I was born into this world with… It’s a breed I remain with today. Ultimate family dogs… Dogs are my life…

14 Likes

those are beautiful shepherds, do know what breedling lines they are?? Are they living in some kind of compound?

3 Likes

I was thinking it’s probably being judgemental & criticizing the grow… :wink: like a typical cat :dog:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

It’s their kennel area in Thailand… Thank you

2 Likes

East and West German Working and Show Lines

1 Like

so the Rastaman has made it all the way to Thailand! :+1::+1: I love the way OG is a gathering spot for people from all over the world

1 Like

Yes Brother… I’m actually in Jalalabad Afghanistan right now but my babies are home in Thailand under the care of my wife and kids…I’m missing all of them badly… One Love…

3 Likes