Show your animal

Was it nice?:hamburger:

5 Likes

that was a :sunglasses: dirty joke. sorry. well, kinda.

:evergreen_tree: giggity

2 Likes

These two do a bang up job guarding the couch but that’s about it

15 Likes

we refer to this phenomena as “snugglebuggle” around here …
:innocent:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Happy Birthday over that Rainbow Bridge, Little Buddy. I miss him.

19 Likes

Looks just like my Newfoundland that died 10 years ago. Had him for 10 years. His name was Imus. This is my current dog. Labradoodle named Zappa.

. :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

I almost forgot the Reverend Willie McNasty. 16 years old and still barkin’!

15 Likes

WTF?? Hammer Head Bats, Pink Bird Eaters?? What planet do you guys live on? I’ve got deer in my front yard, the occasional Armadillo, but nothing like that shit! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

The latest craze
Mother and son Cane corso couch warmers

10 Likes

2 years ago I caught an American crayfish in a local english canal. You’re supposed to kill these but he did nothing to harm me so went back in the water. We will call him Reggie

9 Likes

Armadillos are mad little creatures too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I ate about 5 dozen crawdads (crayfish) this weekend. Kill and eat all you can they are good. A lot of work for a little meat but they are mighty tasty.

5 Likes

The pollution in the waters here means that’s a definite no go. Unfortunately our local river is one of the worst for microplastics pollution in the world. And the canals usually a holding for discarded needles. Bodies and every other gruesome bit of shit you can imagine

Claim to fame for Reggie the krayfish…Richard Hillman and Gail platt came to visit :rofl:. I presume everyone knows about coronation Street already. It’s Snoop doggs favourite programme. (Or was till they refused him a cameo) :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I love me some “muddbugs” too @ganjajuana. Pinch the tips and suck the heads! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Ichabod says “you need to put more green in that Mrs cola”

15 Likes

Way more green :grin:

4 Likes

My private “sommelier” a spanish water dog, also called turco and some other local names…
-This s**t is not ready yet, mate, he said.

17 Likes

found this guy hanging out the other night
I

13 Likes

@legalcanada
This one is for you!

4 Likes