Show your animal

3 Likes

that is a great volunter service you do for the childern brings a smile to their face good job.

2 Likes

hell yes craw fish every spring with plenty of beer that how we do it in the south. put some whole cat fish in a laundry bag cook with craw fish is dam good.helps get full faster.

5 Likes

Hell yesssssir! Saturday Feast with some good Zydeco! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

good times. in the south hot weather hot mouth ice cold beer. my favorite is blue crabs. and jumbo shrimp boiled. we might have some things in common.

5 Likes

We damn sure both enjoy the same down home southern food @head!

1 Like

been to mardi gras 3 times, one time we stayed at my friend’s grandparents in Baton Rouge, they ordered a huge bag of crawfish, it comes pre-cooked and spicy. We had a feast, it was awesome, it’s not possible to get that in the north.

at mardi gras people set up stands with bean & rice, gumbo, all really good

6 Likes

laissez le bon ton roulet! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Just seen this. Bud lasts way longer when Mrs cola rolls and I don’t see. If I see I say :rofl:. Got your la diva x lowryder curing now brother @reikoX a few days in. (Lost the bottom half to PM sadly) but got maybe a good oz of the dankest yet sweetest smelling bud I’ve come across in a while. Gonna be special occasion smoke this. You need these on the market man

5 Likes

Sadly, they are almost gone. I have a few F2s in the works that I may back cross to stabilize this cross. That La Diva was a special girl IMO.

6 Likes

Please shout me if you do I will pay bro.

But send discreet with my real name ha

4 Likes

Jezebel, my heart!

Sonny Boy aka Santino aka Sonny aka Sonny Bunny

Jezzy & Sonny… He’s really her cat, I just live here

My Jezzy is a badass! She has a partly severed tendon in a front leg from digging (she cut it to the bone). She’s had a huge tumor removed from her neck (that one was benign). She’s got a completely blown out knee on her back leg from just being a ruffian and she has Mast cell cancer now and had a huge tumor removed from her tail in January, but she is the toughest bitch in the land!!!

17 Likes

Time to start feedin the dog Weedies. :slight_smile:

“From a happier time, a happier place, that exists in your mind…” -DepecheMode

My old boy Timmy(white,fawn is JD, Fattyprincess) had skin tumors from age 4 until his passing at 15. At 13-14 they had spread & he had 2 surgically removed from his >manhood< (doghood?). I am essentially certain that all the weed he ate helped him resist it but he did NOT like THC at all. Then I had no clue of CBD, etc.

I got my Betty Show your animal a new squeaker today & she’s diggin it big time. :slight_smile:

:v: :dog2: :cat2:

:evergreen_tree:

14 Likes

:bear:I really :heart_eyes_cat: this thread! Animal Lover here! :cat::dog2:

4 Likes

Why are you supposed to kill them? Is it because it’s an invasive species? They do make good eating boiled with a little seasoning.

1 Like

This answers my previous question. I thought I read something about the rivers and streams being horribly polluted in certain parts. This is Great Britain correct?

1 Like

My sister’s rescue pit, Greta. The ghetto trash that she got rescued from as a puppy mangled her ears trying to make her look gamebred. She’s a sweet dog though.

The gang. All rescue dogs. Homer the chihuahua and his partner in crime Maple (not pictured) love to escape. They learned how to dig under a fence, so my sister put the shock collars on them and a wireless electric fence up. She had to keep the voltage toned down so Homer didn’t get zapped to death, but Maple is about 60 pounds so the shock didn’t bother her at all. Maple would dig under the fence, escape, and Homer would follow but get the shit shocked out of him. Maple would drag him, while he was screaming and getting shocked, away from the range of the electric fence and off to freedom. Such pain in the ass dogs.

17 Likes

did someone say crawfish etoufee and catfish coubilion?

4 Likes

yes you did and boil jumbo shrimp.

2 Likes

@SeymourGreen yes because they are an invasive species. They’ve depleted our own crayfish supply.

The pollution is definitely why I wouldn’t eat one personally. (I know a few people who do eat them)

And North west england brother. The river tame is the most polluted with micro plastics in the world. What a shit claim to fame eh bro

3 Likes