Show your animal

@SLOGrown, this lab to your team…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ORl_CHUbUrY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipIHVCycAjI

3 Likes

Anybody here into any Dogs Sport?: obedience, agility, Schutzhund, RCI/IPO, Europeans Rings, Mondioring…?
@SLOGrown, what train method ya use, (Negative, NePoPo, Positive, CogEmo…)? With therapy dogs It only can be Positive or CogEmo…

10 Likes

Wow this blew up, what a great idea tho brotha!! This is Willow she’s a chihuahua/Pomeranian mix that looks and behaves just like a fox!! Me and my ex fiancé rescued her when she was 1yr old from some people with children who were terrible to her. Took me a few months to get her not to think we were going to hit her when we reached to pet her and when she was fed she acted like she expected to get beat for eating or drinking. I’m 31 with no kids but she means as much to me as any bilogical child of mine would. Lost her in the break up and luckily was able to get her back after her new bf was going to have her put to sleep intstead of giving her to me because he was so jealous he had earlier forbid her from letting me see my dog. She had to sneak out of the house and drop her off at my parents house without him knowing the night before he was going to have her put down. Crazy right!?!? Lol anyways sorry for he life story but here she is, she is about 5 years old.

13 Likes

Good job! She looks like a very happy girl.

2 Likes

Hi,

adding some pictures of our half-wild swine recently moved in our farm and got banged by wild boar :smiley:

14 Likes

Awh… those are some cute little buggers. Must be nice having that much ham running around.:fork_and_knife:

3 Likes

Mango the cannabis killer!

17 Likes

Might be tough dog but looks like a teddy bear. :grin:

1 Like

Ha! Ha! That is a lot of babies. Cute kids. One photo didn’t load however.

12 Likes

13 Likes

The crazy one nothing came close

4 Likes

Those are some well muscled, happy dogs! They get a lot of play i bet. :relaxed:

3 Likes

post removed by author

3 Likes

Here is my baby Mia. She’s an American pitbull terrier. I love this dog with every fibre of my being. She keeps me sane.

14 Likes

Those orange cays are like dogs. I have one also and I’ve never seen such a happy people loving cat ever before. I love em now…

1 Like

Mango was raised by a 55 lb pitbull and then several years later raised Mushu another pit mix. I wonder if Mango even knows it is a cat. He has no fear and a lot of character. :grin:

3 Likes

What a huge head! I love Pitbulls, so loyal, beautiful, and trusting. Yours looks well taken care of and very happy.

1 Like

Thanks. She’s a sweetheart. Besthe dog ever. My last one jocko lived 16 years. Never thought I’d love another animal till I got this one.

3 Likes