Show your animal

O yeah already there everyone in my house has there shoes off the floor she likes the shoelaces :grin:

3 Likes

@Joey420 very nice looking dog

3 Likes

I took a lot of burst shots the other day to try and get a good shot and my phone one upped me. She loves being outside a lot now.

8 Likes

Happy Pets Day from Luci and Pippa!

12 Likes

Dawwww❤️ (20 character limit)

3 Likes

Great mix! The perfect hybrid.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hi, I am Amy and I work in a growshop.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Not mine, but so adorable

5 Likes

I love those dogs. They look like cute little ewoks to me. Except I always think every dog that look like that is a Llapso Apso. If it’s not, it reminds me of one and still a cute little ewok

2 Likes

I should have bought this little bastard. He was awesome

11 Likes

Mina the Corso…

13 Likes

I absolutely love these dogs man, I fell in love with the two cane corso’s that are in my profile picture and ever since I’ve said I am going to own one of them. Such big majestic softies but I love how they carry themselves.

Very beautiful dog you’ve got :+1::blush:

6 Likes

Thank you!
She’s our first Corso and i have to say i couldn’t ask for a better dog. I grew up with Collies so it was a slight adjustment hahaha.
She’s a lot of work but it comes back tenfold, so much personality, I’ll post up a few videos.

Happy Growing…

5 Likes

Crazytown. :neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree: :heart: :dog2:

3 Likes

Goats are rad

11 Likes

morning walk with Cody

15 Likes

April sun in Jah mountains!

19 Likes

I had two Shar-Pei’s when I was in my early 20’s and lived in the Virginia mountains. Their names were Ping and Pong. Intelligent, fun loving, can be aggressive at times (especially when working as a tandem team), but not usually aggressive.

regards,

mike28086

7 Likes

:joy: the attack Pugs & the Chihuahua lawyer, the Goat lawn-care people…

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes