Show your animal

I got a good action shot of Daisey today. She’s in such a happy mood lately :smiley:

12 Likes

Nice to meet her. :wave: IIRC you were fearing for her health some months ago… glad it got better.

:v: :dog2:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m happy :blush: she’s not too long though as with her behavior change I’m preparing myself. As much as it sucks I managed to get her to 11 in 9 days.

I’ll be spending all the time I can with her. I’ll do all I can to keep her happy and if she’s just changing her mood and not about to pass I’ll be happy. :sweat_smile: My family won’t be. Don’t blame me if you don’t take her out and feed her while I’m out like you agreed to, then she starts declining health. As I don’t know before she shows issues from not eating, drinking, or being let out at all and I can’t help her if I keep her on a schedule and my family breaks it because it’s too much work to stop by once a day and make sure she has food and water at least. She’s a big girl, so I get it if she pulls hard and you don’t want to let her out…oh yeah we have a fenced in backyard. :sweat_smile:

Sorry rant. I’m annoyed that my family is completely neglecting her when I’m not here to do it myself. You can see in the pictures she’s finally gaining weight. I’d rather her be a little extra than underweight and always so dehydrated/starving that she can’t stop peeing and having accidents when her body is failing essential functions due to not having the nutrients to allow them to work properly.

Plants and animals both aren’t drastically different in the end. Once we get our nutrients dialed in issues can go away.
For example people are regularly low on magnesium just like plants that don’t get enough in their soil it causes some issues.

3 Likes

walked my dogs up this trail yesterday - only 2 hours from my house to this, Jah be praised! :smiley:

they love traveling

13 Likes

Not much bothers me about this story.

10 Likes

Well isn’t that karma for ya.

7 Likes

@99PerCent Ya beat me to it! :smile:

Feel good news of the week! :clap: :elephant: :lion_face: :skull: :fork_and_knife: :poop:

6 Likes

Yeah, the only thing that bothers me is that only ONE of the poachers was killed…:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

One for the home team!

6 Likes

10 Likes

:bird: bringing back memories… a friend’s mom raised all kinds of exotics & kept a blue macaw near the front door. nothing like waking up at 6 am after going to bed at 4 to a macaw mimicing her yelling at my friend. :neutral_face: Damn bird.

3 Likes

Was named darryl for first 2 years of her life. DNA test turns out it’s a girl. Meet Darlene

3 Likes

Pugalicious!

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Aww look at its little face! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m terrified of birds. Got bit by a Myna as a kid. They all know I’m terrified too and will freak out and shriek when I am near them, so I get even more scared. So no birds as pets for me. lol

7 Likes

I recommend baby chicken therapy @Meesh. It’s very uhhffective. :hatched_chick: Glad they caught the bad guy this morning. :wink:

6 Likes

Total lap dog! Little guy is thrilled with his new home and so are we. (Especially Zappa)

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

8 weeks old now. Usually I would be almost ready to harvest but I think I’ll keep this one :joy::joy:

12 Likes

my new baby she’s 9 months old. She’s an American pit and Labrador

10 Likes

:thumbsup: :dog2:

@Joey420 I see stubborn & chewing in your future(Magic 8 Ball)

:smile:

5 Likes