Show your animal

My Bulldog (American Pit Bull Terrier) we call Nibo (Ojibwa word for half dead) that I rescued a few years back… Best protector I have ever had…

14 Likes

This is Franklin… yawning

18 Likes

More pics of Mira napping. She loves that spot

12 Likes

So cute :heart_eyes: such a happy :cat2:

3 Likes

17 Likes

That picture with the cats paws on the dogs mouth is such a awesome picture!

6 Likes

Jezebel likes hanging with my tomatoes

17 Likes

Dude I love that shit that’s awesome cat. If there’s a such thing as a cat man that would be me pretty kitty I love the Curiosity about what you got going on in there look she’s checking you out make sure she ain’t 12

1 Like

My “Herd” P.S. They are all playing, no harm no fouls

14 Likes

are you serious? 5 shepherds & a husky? nice! :+1: love the wolf-dogs

3 Likes

One in the middle being 'attacked" by everyone else is TUCK, 2.5 year old male GSD. The Husky in his FACE, lol, is STORMY, his bitch, lol. The one all black with her back to us is MERCY, 2 year old female GSD.
The MORON, all 4 feet off the ground, slamming into TUCK’S back…is FINN. He is the pup from TUCK/STORMY, so he is 1/2 GSD, 1/2 Husky…100% TROUBLE. He has 1 blue eye, 1 brown eye…we call min “Finnster’s”

2 Likes

14 Likes

A little bit different than the norm here but… here’s some of my animals :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

This is OG,a one yr old Border Collie/ Choc. Lab Mix. Not a mean bone in her body and scary smart!

17 Likes

And this will be her new step sister, as soon as my grow buddy can deliver her (still too young)

15 Likes

Little Finn at 8 weeks old…BEFORE he could cause trouble…

18 Likes

8 Likes

Wow are those attack shrimp?!?!

4 Likes

I love the dual colored eyes badass! He’s looking at you like yeah what’s up

3 Likes

Super deadly venomous attack shrimps. :wink: :wink:

3 Likes