Show your animal

Shit I’d like to walk them down my block on a leash and sic them on about five or six people around here LOL let that Venom hit him up. It’s funny it’s like the land and Nod around here. The fentanyl has got a grip on it so bad around here. Around here you need something deadly and venomous. Like a 410 revolver!

3 Likes

You have me like a three-year-old with that quote. The only thing I could say to myself was whoa!

3 Likes

This is the lovely Chelsea with her pink switchblade LOL sorry for the shity pic I have my finger over the camera she’s so pretty here’s one of the Sleepy Kitty hitting my catnip stash they actually have a brain of catnip buds called meowijuana. I love it

17 Likes

@Ebud wow that cat of yours looks like it’s had a few hits from the bong hahaha cool looking thing. Almost dog like.

6 Likes

One cool cat, he hangs out on top of the dog house like Snoopy.

2 Likes

Cody is 9 this week

21 Likes

Hellhound?

2 Likes

…American pitbull.

3 Likes

Great picture! what a beautiful dog.

2 Likes

what a beautiful little wolf-puppy! I love german shepherd-husky mixes, I’ve looked for them when I was getting a dog and none were around. one of my shepherd girls’ best friends right now is a huge white shepherd-husky mix…

2 Likes

“Finn” is now 14 months old, weighs 82 pounds, FAST AS LIGHTNING!!! Runs circles around his Mom n Dad, lol.

1 Like

Got’is nuts chopped off… all pitiful in the funnel of temporary no-licking sadness

17 Likes

Sittin’ in high clover!

18 Likes

17 Likes

Lol love puggers that’s one pretty puppy

3 Likes

Oh my god. You dropped a bomb of cuteness on me! Lol

3 Likes

My little Birdie Friend he’s one of the animals here at the zoo lol

15 Likes

Friend is doing a bid. So he will be here for a bit

16 Likes

Love pits shame their fackin illegal here…

5 Likes

Seriously illegal dog dude what the fuck is going on? I’m sorry for cussing but God damn it man it seems like it’s always something. I’m just assuming but the UK really has a ban on pitbulls???

6 Likes