Show your animal

Dabby wearing a sporty scarf today.

15 Likes

Dabby is a cool af name. Definitely thinking of dank and Dabby now though :rofl:

5 Likes

With her being GS x Greyhound is she of a shy nature? She’s beautiful anyway but always wondered how they would be temperament wise. I imagine really good with little ones

2 Likes

Great with youngsters ,for one that is so high-strung ,he is so gentle ! She (Mack’s mom) is very social !more than myself , she displays a healthy personality,very trainable ,I’ll get some pictures when I get home a little later ! And thanks
Peace and love brother ! @anon58740919

Here’s a picture of our mama dog

And Papa in the back ground
Peace and love all

10 Likes

What a nice looking companion ! Posing pretty for pictures ! Haha ! Awesome !

2 Likes

Yeah,I think Mama’s gonna have another litter here around Christmas ! Those are great names,I think kilo , and buster are all overused ! Although brothers Bud and Buster together puts a new spin on the name game ! Hehe peace and love yeah !

3 Likes

Bandit came already named. Although he was split from his brother smokey which makes it much more understandable why he’s called bandit. He’s brilliant with popcorn bud (my son) and wabbit obviously. If you look further up here you’ll see my old GS Ace. He’s still going but with a friend. Still see him and he’s happy but bad hips and a stepped garden wasn’t fair. He got me through some tough times the old boy. Pups like 10 months btw. Bud buster in the game you’re in works well if you ask me brother :facepunch:

3 Likes

Dimples is up to 8 lbs now. A very entertaining little dog.

11 Likes

Skunk, chilling watching tv

12 Likes

Oh yeah, hes got the eyes of a smart one! Our dog is the same way. Super crazy smart and watches my every move like a hawk and has learned what my body movements mean because she knows when I’m leaving before I actually do… Hah! So I can relate! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Some of the family

16 Likes

Middle pupper looks a proper nesbit (as an endearing kinda term) :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

JugHead in the garden
last season

16 Likes

Beetlejuice out for a walk

17 Likes

Hey there Shmokey…Have you and your wife found a pooch yet? I was wondering about it, after I seen your interest in the Tibetan’s…

K.

3 Likes

No, actually we haven’t been looking all that seriously. Been waiting to get a push in the right direction if that makes any sense.

Tamaya, our female Eng Mastiff/St Bernard cross has developed a nasty growth in a toe that appears to be cancer. We’re facing one of those decisions all of us dog lovers hate the most as I type this. Could just end be being that push.

Whatcha’ got in mind?

2 Likes

I am really sorry to hear about your pooch Pal…Hopefully it’s something that can be helped in some way…

I hear you on the push…My youngest came to us, just after our old one passed…Not really an easy time for a new pup, but he came to us needing a home, as he was returned, and the breeder could not find him a secure place. So even though we were still kind of grieving, we could tell when we met him, he needed a family…He has turned out to be one of the most loving dogs I have ever had, even more so than a lot I have seen. The breeder contacted us, because she heard through another friend, that we were a Rott family (smart move haha)…She knew we were suckers, and could see us coming from a mile away…

I don’t really have anything in mind, in particular Buddy…I was just wondering about how your guys’ search was going…And what kind of dag, you guys settled on.

Here’s another pic, so you remember what Rott puppies look like :

Regards,

K.

10 Likes

Awesome doggies you have there Sun…

Love the names…

Does Jughead love hamburgers, more than the comic book character???

K.

8 Likes

Thanks KK. Unfortunately this cancer she has is pretty aggressive. Xray today showed that it is into the bone. It’s likely the cancer has already started to spread throughout her body.

Funny how just a week ago the vet was commenting about how good her overall health and condition is for a dog of her size and age.

4 Likes

I’m madly in love with Beetlejuice! Is that the new baby? Beautiful dog!

5 Likes