Show your animal

Gordy’s been in my tray stealing buds again. I have to put it up high every time I leave the room. He lays “in wait”. Peace…

11 Likes

17 Likes

Milosh…half pit x half dobe
If animal services asks, he’s a Sheppard x

18 Likes

probably doesn’t need to sleep! :astonished:

:hugging: :dog2:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

ZAPPA

12 Likes

@oleskool830
He is the Chong to Gordy’s Cheech :smile:

3 Likes

The taste of blood on nylon…mmmmhmmmm
80 pounds of home security, at its finest!!!

12 Likes

It not legal to own pits there or something? Thought that was just a UK thing tbh.

1 Like

City by-law prohibits pitties…too aggressive apparently.
:motorcycle:motorcycle

2 Likes

That breed specific legislation infuriates me! Pitties are actually very low on the human aggression scale in legit studies. You are more likely to get attacked by a Chihuahua. Governed by ignorance. Ugh!

7 Likes

11 Likes

Is that a cross? If so what cross if not what breed :rofl:

1 Like

Cheeto the pure bread make Chihuahua…love his little guy… Got him in Jacksonville FL about 10 yrs ago…

10 Likes

9 Likes

:dog2: Is he as ‘yappy’ as most of his kin? in my exp. there’s a treasured few Chihuahuas out there that aren’t explosive :boom: barkers. maybe I just live in the ghetto? :sweat_smile: :laughing:

3 Likes

Most of them are vicious little fuckers also :rofl:

6 Likes

He doesn’t shake or tremble unless he is cold… and doesn’t bark unless someone knocks on the door… he has been a really good dog… likes all people… but not a fan of other dogs… he tried attacking a great Dane once… pretty comical

3 Likes

:raised_hands: underdogs!!!

4 Likes

Too beautiful a moment to not share with you. Bandit and wabbit having a cuddle

17 Likes

Here’s a picture of my dog Mack ! Incredible personality,into everything,I swear his mama is German Shepherd x Greyhound,based on the way she looks and energy level,well he has at least half of that energy level ! I can’t keep up,I’m very happy he listens so well, almost intuitive, actually creepy how intuitive he really is !

13 Likes