Show your grows of Doug Dawson's seeds

Damn. That sucks. That was a really nice looking plant too :cry:

3 Likes

Cheers thanks @firehead I feel good knowing I still have these two still going.

15 Likes

Hopefully they do BOGs grape punch was the first strain grew back in 05. Miss our grape bubblegum pheno. But thanks for having and hello to all.

2 Likes

I grew Grape Punch but hit it with Sour Bubble pollen and made Sour Grape seeds from them.

7 Likes

Yes I went through your grow of them. Your So lucky to be able find a pack of straight grape punch. Shit even sour bubble. Miss me some dinosaur leaves in my grows

2 Likes

I have accumulated most of BOGs strains and plan to do reproductions on all of them. I do love Grape Punch and Sour Bubble and still have a couple of jars of each I am smoking.

11 Likes

Sour bubble, that will be on the menu next grow.

3 Likes

Lucky man, sour bubble, grape punch, blue moon rocks, bogglegum, sour strawberry were all fun plants to grow and good smoke. But that grape punch holds a special place in the heart. Let me know when the reproductions start.

1 Like

Sour Bubble, Sour Grape, Blue Kush and Blue Moon Rocks are done. Sweet and Sour Cindy started a couple weeks ago.

11 Likes

27 Likes

Hey @Gunny1 , great to see you bud.

2 Likes

Is that @Gunny1 that I know?

2 Likes

Yes it is.

2 Likes

Nice to see you @Gunny1 ! Been awhile!

2 Likes

Yes it has. How has everything been?
Been silent for a bit, taking care of some issues.
Everythings moving in a positive direction.
Hope ya have a great day.

4 Likes

How’s things Doug.
Just been under the radar for a bit.
Been staying busy, pushin forward.
I think I have about 4 beans of your Sour Grape, gonna germinate them in about a week or so. I hope I get at least 1 keeper.
Well, back to the grind.
Have a awesome day my brother.
G

3 Likes

All is well in my world brother. Glad t see you popping back around.

1 Like

Here’s the Paonia Purple Paralyzer. This is one of the stinkiest plants I’ve ever grown. It seems to have very good resistance to mold and flowers earlier than most strains outside. It’s done in my area (Portland, Oregon) mid to late September. It has great bud structure and yields very well. Overall I’m very impressed. Disclaimer, it’s one of those plants that smells so bad/good it probably will make you quesy while trimming it or give you a headache hahaha. It smells like Mango mixed with Mantunuska Thunder Fuck. That smell is hard to describe. It’s a pungent intoxicating smell. I can see why this is a legendary strain.

32 Likes

I have PPP in my arsenal too, on the list it goes for next season.

9 Likes

Ditto! :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes