Show your JOTI Buds

Can’t believe the vigor on these black berry breath . Easily the most explosive nutrient demanding of the bunch.

18 Likes

2x Gods bubba coming down tonight

27 Likes

That looks tasty .

7 Likes

Hey @smokenhike I’ve been reading through the joti thread and I’m gonna be trying out some of the black dosi fire and I’m curious about the blue god but I’m excited about trying some joti strains and I’m curious about the stretch and what if any recommendations for growing joti strains, to anybody The Doc

5 Likes

Great looking grow :heart_eyes: @Tappy I am looking forward to this and I am glad that I have been able to pickup a few strains from JOTI

4 Likes

It was about a 2x stretch on that pheno if I remember correctly.

@Mongobongo hasn’t been around in a bit but you should be able to find some JOTI inspiration here Mongo’s Stanky Jungle.

3 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately - Mongo is in hiding. But @DrGonzo13, you should also check out @Tappy’s posts within this thread, and probably his own threads. He’s probably grown out more JOTI strains than anyone here on Overgrow that I’ve seen…

7 Likes

I could get myself into trouble really quickly looking at the strains and I’m loving the crosses but yet original strains like the purple kush which is ome I’ve always wanted to try so glad to see some good posts and great thread for growing and showing joti thanks @Purple-N-Hairy I was already blown away by the pics and skills of @Tappy and his joti posts so I’m glad there’s some good OGers around with some great info and experience might be here to stay and just take it all in The Doc

2 Likes

I’ve never met a joti strain that was, “meh”…it’s all fire.
Getting ready to shut the rooms down for summer.
Sitting on a few bags to last until fall.

Watching for $btc bottom…many millionaires will be printed! Buy every dip!
FTJAXaPWAAAf6zK

7 Likes

Blue gods still a favourite of mine to this day- highly recommend. I started 6 more in the veg cabinet- to be flowered next.

I grew the purple kush - great strain and a nice twist on the purple kush pheno’s I found.

I’ve been stuck on this gods grand double purple for a few months now. Just can’t get enough :laughing:

7 Likes

Wow I’m getting more stoked about having some Great genetics to run and trust me I know that I’m gonna be hanging around in here for awhile and is there by any chance that u all do a group buy to get better deals I’d REALLY be interested in grabbing at least a few and I am curious about and I am curious if anyone grows in soil and wondering??? Thanks for the grow and smoke reports on those @Leaf blue God i had it down but decided to get some blue dream from demonic and black river og from Baked beanz but I’m excited about the purple kush especially for my Dad! Any good info for starting them out is welcomed really gonna be running in my first tent 3x3x6 ac infinity cloudlab 733 so I’m really glad to finally have some room for at least 3 …hopefully LoL Thanks for the inviting welcome like I have always received from the OG community The Doc and I’m def

4 Likes

romulan blue city diesel… absolutely reeks exactly like cross . Blueberry romulan . Easy to grow and buds are chunking up week 8 !

2 Blackberry breath i seeded a branch or 2 with a nice looking male bbb. Huge beans!!! Hmu if any Canucks want to swap f2’s

Not really a strong smell off the bbb . Hoping its decent enough to smoke. 1 more week

14 Likes

Gods gorilla glue ;
Week 7

23 Likes

Day 45ish of cure…
Gods bubba

25 Likes

Joti Chemo :fire::ok_hand:
Harvested around new year 2022 I think.

31 Likes

Black Candyland- creamy blackberry keeper

23 Likes

Nice plants! :star_struck:
Fuk around and get your pictures stolen :rofl:

1 Like

did you notice any herm issues? i had one that had balls with infertile pollen. it left these small white seed aborts.
it was a big bummer, because otherwise I was quite happy with them.

1 Like

That is a bummer man. No i had pretty good luck with the 2 girls i ran. This one was creamy blackberry and the other was a denser gassy pheno. It really is some tasty smoke, a real nice daytime happy buzz to her.

2 Likes

Hi joti peeps. Has anyone any pics or info about their blue cheese? I’m on a cheese hunt and looking at possibly adding joti blue cheese and other cheese crosses to my collection but can’t seem to find much info on them.

5 Likes