Show your JOTI Buds

yes i saw that thank you! i have been looking for those but they seem to be hard to find in canada for me. for a decent price at least haha. but i will keep searching and give your method a go :smiley:

1 Like

The chloramine won’t bubble off. Use some fish tank conditioner let it bubble for a day and you’ll be good after around a week.

1 Like

will do next time thanks for the tip never even thought about it

1 Like

Gonna be chopping soon, but you’ll have to deal with me posting until then…lol.
Really letting her dry out.

26 Likes

Hey, I hit a power out , long cold one, just several hours after i got the popped seedlings under a dome, got dark and cold for a while anyway, far as the P.B ( blu-muffin) Did you happend to get any ones with strange leaves on the first 3 sets of leaves? not all but some. nonsymmetrical,hgf included like example from the net.

Just trying to figure out if it is the genes or response to blackout, general environment…I am trying out rain water due to hi TDS in my well. could be that. so any buggers like in the pic?
Thanks!

5 Likes

hey i cant recall anymore :sweat_smile: sorry man, keep us posted though as to how she does. Potential for some killer smoke in those genes

3 Likes

Another gods mac. Been curing about 5-7 days I think…test drive tonight!!

22 Likes

Jesus, wear your seatbelt!!!

3 Likes

My Gods MAC is still at least a week away I think.

27 Likes

Because I’m still doing the 2 liter bottles, my veg time is short. I only harvest 8-30 grams per plant.
@MBVapester
Your gods mac looks awesome! Out of the 6 or so seeds planted, I’ve found 3 variations…

• purple, squat structure, crystally as eff.
  • green, more “fragile” looking, a little bit more leaf, unique bud structure (will need a photo, can’t describe).
  • greenish/purplish, some stretch between budsites, nice bud structure.

How many are you running?

6 Likes

I would say this is the third I kept her for the flavour and structure but there is stretch. She also has that leaf structure with extra nodes and budsites on some fans.

29 Likes

Killin it @MBVapester and @Tappy !

Looks beautiful; gotta run some next :drooling_face:

I’m flowering sensi star, GGDP, god bud 2.0

7 Likes

2 gods mac already, cut, dried, curing and smoking
These 3 came down over the weekend.
The last 2 coming down this week.

34 Likes

Looks good @Tappy !

Damn you don’t hang dry too long eh? Low humidity problems like I have?? LOL

4 Likes

You got it. I hang, jar, hang, jar, hang and then the last jarring is probably when it’s finally ready for long cure. If I don’t jar between drying sessions, it’ll be bone/crumble dry in 2 days or less.
Middle and end of summer I need my dehumidifier to help dry the buds…lol…hard to find a grey area here.

8 Likes

Not a true JOTI…but a cross I made using some of his gear.
JOTI Afghani x HSO (sour mints x banana og)

28 Likes

can really see the afghani still in it, but hot damn does the bud look coated in trichs

4 Likes

We have similar tastes Leaf. I am starting with ubc chemo, but sensi star and GB2.0 were the other two strains that I got from the group buy. I will be looking forward to seeing your plants.

4 Likes

Nice Job Tappy!

I hope you have some beans… that’s gorgeous lettuce :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Sensi star ;

Gods grand double purple ;

Week 7 flower.

26 Likes