Show your JOTI Buds

Joti Chemo x joti chemo…fem seeds almost ready!

38 Likes

It’s nice to see ppl from the group buy growing this shit out. Brings me back… this is how I came to be on OG! I’ll grow out his gear eventually. I have some catching up to do.

9 Likes

Looks good keep me in mind when there ready I had no spare cash at the time . Thanks

6 Likes

Probably the last update till chop.
Chemo, looking as sexy as ever.
Hit with chemo fem pollen.

26 Likes

Deffo would love to try some @Tappy
: )

4 Likes

God bud 2.0 at 7 weeks ;

Definitely a heavy yielder; not much stretch in this plant at all so i wish I would have vegged longer. But smells great and node spacing is so tight.

GGDP (8 weeks)

Not a heavy yielder but beautiful!! Smells like grape, if you could smell the colour purple ; this is what it would smell like haha :laughing:

27 Likes

Nice plants!

I ordered the GB2.0, but it never made it. I told Jordan about it, and he said he would send me a replacement pack, but that pack never made it either. Based on your description and pics, now I’m bummed all over again that I don’t have any!

10 Likes

Blackberry Breath,

preggo with sour bubble babies :baby: :shushing_face:

22 Likes

Mmmm :yum: Mmmeatbreath :drooling_face:

I was instantly sold on that Blackberry Meatbreath after seeing this photo on JOTI’s website:

But I haven’t seen anyone grow any that look anything like the pic he uses for the listing. Still, yours is beautiful. She appears to be young, but totally drenched in trichomes. I can’t even tell that she’s expecting.

17 Likes

that pics from a couple weeks ago, ill post a new one this afternoon that really shows :ok_hand:

Mine doesnt look as beefy as that one by anymeans though, low Temps, small pot. c02 would really help

5 Likes

Blackberry breath is amazing. He has lots of killer strains, but BBB is going to be a JOTI legend.

7 Likes

super stable too, plant after plant ive grown have been identical,

gods green crack extractor edition is gonna be a joti legend as well, some of the best smoke ive ever had and i only grew one seed

9 Likes

I’ve never tried any green crack, but it was the rage for a while a few years ago. ‘Extractor edition’ makes me picture a bud dripping thc…lol…may need to add that to the list

5 Likes

The ones you’ve posted are awesome!

For me, it’s in the queue (fridge), but I just haven’t had the time/space to pop any. I’d also love to get my hands on Thug Pug’s MeatBreath, but that sh!t is expensive!

12 Likes

Gods Green Crack: Extractor Edition

24 Likes

That looks like a pleasure to trim. And it looks like the trim would make great RSO or bubble hash or rosin.

The color differences are stark. I assume the purple was grown in cooler temps, right?

10 Likes

hmm never really thought about it, ive only grown the plant one time indoors so far, i had it labeled gods green crack but now that you mention it, it should surely be more purple.

it may be strawberry cough x blue cheese as i grew them together hmmm

the funny part is if i did mislable it, joti reposted it in IG anyways :joy:

8 Likes

I want to get that one on the next buy for sure. Looks great.

5 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy
here’s some pics of the trim, i havnt ran it yet, kinds need to zoom to see the trichs. Some of the best trim I’ve seen, pictures don’t do it justice

12 Likes

Ooh, that does look frosty! Are you making bubble hash with it? I saw your posts in @JoeCrowe’s thread. If you’re learning from him, you’re learning from a master!

10 Likes