Show your JOTI Buds

Someone shared a post from JOTI where he states everything he sells is f2 or further, and he does give credit when he uses others genetics.

7 Likes

Isn’t romulan, along with others like blackberry Kush, elite cuts with mostly unknown origins? Then again, he sells OG Kush but if you read the description, it’s a line he bred as his take on the OG Kush.

5 Likes

1 of 3 gods space needle coming down. This one is sensimilla. She grew herself a pretty little hat.

21 Likes

I have a couple seeds of that Gods Space Needle that I have been threatening with some paper towels and water.

anyone tried any of the smoke?

7 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

God’s Green Crack (Extractor Edition)

37 Likes

Wow! Beautiful looking plant. Great job on that one @Chronickyle

Edit ;

So far my fav JOTI are ;

Blue god
Sensi star
Gods grand double purple.
Black garlic

12 Likes

What was the smoke on the black garlic like?

2 Likes

These have been sitting around waiting for much too long.
10 Black Dosi Fire beans went into the pool today. :green_heart::sunglasses:

17 Likes

Not the greatest picture but the one on the right is one of three Chemo’s.

17 Likes

Delicious as always man, hints of berry and skunky -ness with a taste of garlic on the exhale for the one pheno and straight garlic and greatness; heavy on the lungs for the other pheno.

2 Likes

I keep hearing about JOTI and it’s something I need to look into further and purchasing some if they ship out here.

There looks like some great strains to be had lovely pics in this thread guys!

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Gods Bubba - lower bud

21 Likes

Well. This is upsetting. 0 out of 10 of the Black Dosi Fire germinated.

They’ve been in the paper towel for 4 days now. Nothing.

Should have been ideal conditions. Seedling heat mat. Moisture. :cry:

4 Likes

Well, that’s a bummer. Did you put the moist paper towel in a covered container or under a humidity dome? Do you know what the temps run with that heat mat?

7 Likes

Yeah. The paper towel was in a sealed zip lock baggie. The heat mat was set to 72F.
Really weird. I waited so long to get those seeds too… :cry:

2 Likes

:confounded: Ugh!! Jordan is usually pretty good about sending replacements. If you haven’t already, you should shoot him an email and let him know what’s up.

9 Likes

They still might germinate. Have you tried to gently hand crack the seed casing between your middle and thumb finger nails? I’d do this, and put them in a fresh moist towel. Maybe they just have hard shell casings.

3 Likes

You will be happy with them🌱

2 Likes

History. Story: Romulan strain started out in the PNW as a Korean sourced Thai, grown by Veterans of the Korean War in the 1950’s. Over time, they developed a loose growers collective made up of close friends, who were also veterans and motorcycle club members.

2 Likes