Show your JOTI Buds

wow that looks dank. not much purpling on them just pure trics on trics. did you mother them or plan on reveg ?

3 Likes

No moms or cuts kept…no reveg…I have a few of the seeds I made left, so was thinking of doing another seed run, but only seed the best of the best …and I still have my true blackberry breath male going.

10 Likes

Hey guys, would anyone happen to have grown joti’s God’s Strawberry Cough and have any bud or flowering pics to share? I purchased a pack for my next grow and I’m a new grower so I’d love to see what more experienced growers have done with them :grinning:

6 Likes

I’d be interested in seeing that, too!

10 Likes

I have been waiting to see your report back on the smoke of your Chemo, and can’t wait any longer :sweat_smile: Have you tried it yet? If so, how is it?

4 Likes

I tried a small nug shortly after drying, but it has been chilling with my other prize buds, curing for the last 20ish days. All dried and cured, the purple colored chemo was probably 6’ish grams. The pollen donor Chemo is still flowering.

5 Likes

JOTI God Bud. 10 out of 10 this one is👌

35 Likes

Beautiful! Have you had a chance to try her yet?

7 Likes

Oh yes, this is my 3rd grow with her, and I’ve got well rooted clones of her as well.

Very kushy, earthy, dark spices, clean and smooth, great stone, good pain relief

8 Likes

Sounds like she’s reached “permanent rotation” status in your garden; that says a lot. I bought some God Bud 2.0 from Jordan, but it never arrived, and neither did the “replacement”. I gave up, but you’re making me rethink it with pics and a smoke report like yours!

9 Likes

My last blackberry breath seed was male…as soon as a few balls showed, I tossed him back into the veg fridge…didn’t have the heart to slaughter.
Gonna hit my bbb x macslurry and the gods bubba with the pollen.

10 Likes

It has been a permanent rotation, but fir my next few grows I’m going to sideline it. I will keep a cut or 2 going, im going to self one too, if you see it finish in my grow log feel free to hit me up amd I’ll get you some beans when they are done!

3 Likes

Thank you very much, @Jinglepot! That’s very generous of you - but I only work with regulars. I’m weird like that :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I totally understand. 99% of the time myself too, almost always, I just don’t have a God male to cross it with, and this is the only way I know to keep the strain the way it is now without hunting it out again. I’ve always kept a few clones and will continue to keep a few clones around, but in case anything happened, I’d still have these Genetics

4 Likes

In a few months I plan on popping my God bud 2.0 seeds and I’m going to collect pollen, would that help?
I’m looking for keepers and then make fem crosses with them after making regular crosses.

4 Likes

For sure, that would be real cool! I had a local buddy give me 4 God bud seeds, but they were all females :man_shrugging: 'way she goes sometimes, lol

4 Likes

God Bud 2.0 x God Bud?

ezgif-2-f680b93cc3

12 Likes

This may be an uninformed question, but wondering if there is any reasoning or history behind the lack of straight romulan on the joti site? I see alot of crosses, but not a romulan on its own.

2 Likes

Hey @Purple-N-Hairy Just thought I’d throw this out here for you state side guys. I have no problems receiving JOTI seeds then sending them down to you. Being on the Canadian side I haven’t not received my orders.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Granola! To be honest, I haven’t ordered anything from him since he got someone to help him with the shipping and communications and (I think) the website. He may still have issues, but I wouldn’t know.

Has anyone in the States ordered from JOTI in the last 6 months or so? If so, how was the experience?

11 Likes