Show your JOTI Buds

How tall was that at flip?

2 Likes

Not very, 12 n 12 from seed, the grow is in my journal HaRdRoC’s house
@Pursuer

7 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy HOLY CRAP. your plants are sensational :clap::sparkles::heart_eyes:

Who’s got Candyland growing? I wanna see what kind of a monster you have made.

6 Likes

Hey @Purple-N-Hairy is that the Black Candyland or do they have a Candyland as well?
Looks freaking sweet!

4 Likes

Aww…shucks. Thank you, sir!

It’s Black Candyland. I’ve posted about that strain and this particular plant several times within this thread, but if you’re just starting from that post, it might be confusing. Sorry.

Thank you! She smells freakin’ sweet, too. Literally!

20 Likes

Oh no. I’ve been reading. I was just making sure it’s the same. Thanks man.
She’s a looker for sure can’t wait to get ming going.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Hey guys is the Gods Space Needle a real 60 day plant?

4 Likes

I’ve got some I haven’t grown out yet but JOTI says 55 to 65 days flowering.
For planning purposes I always assume an extra week but I’ll bet it is close.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Thanks Gpaw.

3 Likes

Here are some of the seeds that made it to maturity.
Blackberry Breath x MACslurry feminized

Here are some nugs from the blackberry breath clones.

38 Likes

Looks good! Any available for trade?

6 Likes

Mmm…that last pic…

giphy

15 Likes

Hey All,

I am new to JOTI. Can anyone give some info on breeder? Looking into getting some of this companies crosses. Thanks!

The only Canadian seed companies I have watched were Federation (defunct), BC Bud depot, and, Next Generation seeds.

I have been watching Canada seed stock for Romulan, UBC chem, tuna Kush, and others that are common in Canada but, I don’t usually see outside of.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

5 Likes

They have great genetics but if your in the states it can take a while for you to receive your order.

3 Likes

https://jordanoftheislands.ca

Jordan has been around on Vancouver Island since 1992 and carries top notch genetics. He created the God Bud strain as well as Dutch Treat. He carries some old school strains he has kept for years, but his current selection features many crosses from his Blueberry, Blackberry Kush, and God Bud studs. I think he’s got a decent Northern Lights cut too.

A group of us recently completed a bulk purchase from JOTI, so you’ll likely see a whole bunch of Jordan’s strains popping up on this site in the near future. I’m looking forward to growing the ones I received!

It’s easy to pay him with a transfer from a Canadian bank account, otherwise I believe you must mail payment. He is notoriously slow to ship, especially if you’re in the US. It can take months to receive your order. Despite the ordering hassles, his seeds are worth the effort to obtain them.

11 Likes

@Lastmanstandin31 @anonymous4289 @John_Trollvolta @JohnnyPotseed
Here’s the clones of Sensi Star (left) and god bud 2.0 (right) I have in bloom
Day 25 of flower

GB2.0

Sensi Star

28 Likes

Looking great!

2 Likes

Black garlic buds ;

32 Likes

Tasty ??? @Leaf looks yummy : )