Shrooms types

Does anyone know what type of mushroom these are… edible Psychedelic or what :eyes:

7 Likes

Hey @BjFool

The only way to know for sure would be to take a spore print my friend.

Even then it’s not necessarily a 100% your categorization is gonna be correct. Not being a mycologist it looks like the type that comes up after a good rain, and while there are psychedelic ones that Pop up after a good rain like liberty caps, i dunno if id risk the biscuit taking the chance.

Someone more knowledgeable will probably chime in after some time.

Happy growing
HG

5 Likes

Not a psilocybe.

One useful piece of information, for the future, psilocybe’s bruise blue…

5 Likes

You might want to try asking in this thread. :grin:

Tons of knowledgeable info and folks there who could likely answer your queries and/or get you going in the direction towards a satisfying answer. :+1:t2:

Best of luck. :mushroom:

4 Likes

Don’t eat it. If you’re wrong you’re dead.

4 Likes

They look like puffballs

2 Likes

My guess would be to check something in the Parasol(Macrolepiota)or False parasol (Chlorophyllum)genus-the last one being deadly poisonous so please dont take any chances

1 Like

It did pop up after I watered that bed real good thanks

2 Likes

:joy:… didn’t plan on… it was a just in case

3 Likes

This is today

1 Like

Not psychoactive, don’t eat… Could be a delicious agaricus, could be a destroying angel… I don’t know, you don’t know… But seems to be a parasol mushroom of some kind… not even edible really…

Admire the beauty and remember that every mushroom is edible…once.

Just don’t do it lol they are very pretty though

3 Likes

going on the trip back east golden teachers and some microdose capsules for the easy days lol but be careful with wild fungus and it’s a good thing to bruise :blue_heart:

3 Likes

For some yes, but other wild mushrooms also oxidize blue when bruised that aren’t psychoactive like boletes

4 Likes