SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Hell! I’m already drooling on myself over here! I got dust on the way so I’ll have my own crosses to play with, but don’t think I won’t be watching out for both of y’all’s crosses!

1 Like

wow lots of replies to catch up on and messages to reply to.
I went ice fishin this morning, just got home… but now have to make the 40 minute drive out to my PO box to get my mail and send off some cards with pollen :smiley:

I’ll be back in a bit and will pick this up and reply to posts/messages.
I got some really cool fishin pics today too… the bald eagle was putting on a show today… so cool.

16 Likes

I appreciate the tag brother! I have been MIA for the last day or so and I am very late to the party haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Hey bud got your letter today . Thank you very much appreciate you separating and sending it out. Have a great weekend .

5 Likes

Consider it a gentleman’s pact :handshake:
Actually, if it isn’t any trouble, yes, set aside some pollen. I can only pop half packs, so the ratio can end up wonky with a small sample size!
In a perfect world, I’ll have a top tier male show up that is worthy of selection, but our odds are definitely better with two populations!
Good lookin out brudda :+1::bear:

3 Likes

You got it brother. I’m collecting the last of it this weekend. I’ll post the process on The Central American landrace and heirloom thread.

3 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures ya nailed that answer.

well… i had a blast ice fishing today. Only caught 2 fish but we had lots of laughs with friends and we were putting fish guts out on the ice for the eagle that came to visit.

have a good look at this next picture down low to the ice… zoom in on that black thing

34 Likes

Bro I bet this was a blast… granted I’ve never even seen a Frozen lake lol I lived in the desert my entire life. I was just talking to my best bud today about getting back on the boat to do some fishing on our not so frozen lake. Seeing this I think it’s time to whip out the old fishin poles!

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

9 Likes

I kinda take the ice fishin for granted … I love it though.
Come visit any time man :wink:
I figure I’ll go fishin over the weekend and then call it a season. Still a foot and a half of ice out there but the shoreline is starting to melt off so no sense taking too much risk. In a few weeks we will have open water and I can get the 14ft springbok in the lakes.

So… the wiki is full and I have closed it. I will start contacting you all in groups of five starting monday.
So all cards are mailed out for the FIRST wiki except for 2 which I’ll send out monday. I still need to hear from @jessethestoner and I can get that one out.

So pleased to see the cards for the first wiki list are starting to arrive. I am excited to see what everyone does with it. This pollen is truly going global and I think that is just awesome :smiley:

In a few weeks we will have nice fat ripe shishkaberry 3 “F3” beans to send around the world as well !!!

I’m pretty wiped so no pics tonight. Thanx for makin 420 a whole lotta fun everyone :wink:

23 Likes

Those eagle pics are incredible. It’s one of my favorite birds along with hawks and owls. It was 90 in VA today so the ice looks very nice right now.

7 Likes

Seems you’re on a mission to help folks keep having fun heading down the pipe. With all the negativity we’re all exposed to daily, this is so refreshing.
This place is great. Thanks, all of you.

9 Likes

Especially in a glass with your favorite beverage .

6 Likes

Sweet tea for me, gave up booze 30 years ago as it just wasn’t good for me. I’ll toast ya with a glass though :+1:

8 Likes

ice fishing is so differant than any other fishing… its just so much mmore archaic and manly feeling lol… hard to explain… and setting up a tent and being inside the water glows under you through your holes its so peace full

thanks for the pics that eagle was beautiful

7 Likes

Package arrived safely. Thank you so much

15 Likes

I’m looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Good Morning everyone
I have sent out all card with pollen from the first list.
Please check in when yours arrives :wink:

So lets get the second list looked after.
@Tracker
@Rhino_buddy
@Kyumonryu
@potpotpot
@VAkish

Please send me your details !!! :smiley:

also, I pulled a seed from one of the females last night to check ripeness… looking very good I must say.
Day 54 of 12/12 today so we are getting real close!!!

24 Likes

I got mine today…thank you!!!

7 Likes

hey that’s great to hear @CanuckistanPete :wink:

6 Likes