SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Yeah much respect for doing this run. Like I stated earlier in your thread. I lost the shishkaberry I had a few years back. And you can’t just find this strain anywhere. So thanks again for preserving it. I am still growing a cross made from her and just finished a round of fem seeds that a friend of mine made using fem pollen from that lost shishkaberry mother. It was only 16 seeds but they all popped and 2 stood out as being just like her. Happy about that for sure. I didn’t get your pollen early enough to hit them though. I did take cuts of them all and are in the ground to see what they do outdoors. I will clone them again before stretch and fire up a tent indoors and unleash the rest of that pollen on them, my shishkaberry cross, and maybe my 91 Flo cut. When I do I will give you plenty of them. I have a few seeds made already from what was left on the paper fold after putting the pollen in a vial. Three plants were hit with it. I have 1 more plant to smoke of the 3 but it appears I made about 30 seeds per plant. Not to bad considering it was from what wouldn’t slide off the paper into the vial. Love what your doing man. Thanks again.

16 Likes

Very cool - nice to see this old classic still kickin.

8 Likes

@ramblinrose you meant me…the old classic still kicking, AND screamin!

5 Likes

:crazy_face: haha indeed!

4 Likes

Where’s the tag list for the wiki? 4 years since I had the Shishkaberry. She gets started as soon as she arrives.

4 Likes

Thanks for taking the time and effort into making this happen @PineTarBastard and @SHSC-1. So excited about being able to get this strain, amazing

6 Likes

still working on the details around the sign up list.
Not trying to make it complicated , we just need to figure out how many spots there will be.
The high temps the beans travelled in warrants a quick germ test and then we will proceed.

Thanx to everyone who has followed along, posted words of encouragement and kept this positive and fun all around.
Can’t wait to see everyone growing these beans in the near future :smiley:

27 Likes

And we can’t wait to grow them! Lol

11 Likes

Update on FVB/AB getting fat!

24 Likes

Very nice!!
there have been some very favorable grow and after grow reports rolling in on those beans :wink:
Looks very happy!!

9 Likes

That’s a great looking plant.

7 Likes

So I just did a thing…

26 Likes

That strain interested when I 1st started growing. 1st time I’ve seen it grown out.

4 Likes

It was a plant I started late for an outdoor grow and it was so far behind I just threw it in the tent and flowered it just so I could hit it with SHSCs Shiska pollen.

10 Likes

@CanuckistanPete … so rare to see a straight up Time Warp. Mostly just see crosses these days. Time warp x shishka ? that is a worthy cross for sure!!!

10 Likes

Thats a super classic! The warp crossed with the shishk! Two golden age bc classics rolled up into one. Excited to see what they create!

7 Likes

I was gonna say, if there is a signup for these they will immediately be soaked upon arrival!

7 Likes

I can’t believe it isn’t already a thing!

I wish the plant was bigger…we’ll see what we get!

5 Likes

I want to wait to get the green light from @PineTarBastard before I drop the wiki.
Due to the 2nd package arriving in extreme temperatures a germination test has been performed and I hear the results were excellent :wink:

Everyone from the pollen Wiki’s will be automatically added to the new wiki when I open it. If you are on that list and for some reason don’t want seeds they cam DM me and I’ll remove them from the wiki. I doubt that’s gonna happen though LOL
So we are on the cusp of throwing up the wiki… just hang on a little … bit… longer hehehe

28 Likes

Awesome news brother! Nice

4 Likes