SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Yee Haw chance for some great Seeds!

download

8 Likes

It’s been SO cool to watch this evolve :cowboy_hat_face: shoutout to everyone involved

7 Likes

Easily one of the best threads on this site!

11 Likes

Thanks @SHSC-1 Great thread! :v: Sorry it took me so long to get here.

5 Likes

@SHSC1 s Fraser Valley Blueberry/Atomic Blueberry lookin’ like it’s going to be wider than tall

32 Likes

You have me even more excited!

Putting mine outside today. That short stature is really going to help out where I am and I’m hoping they will be easier to cover for the last bit on frosty nights.

5 Likes

Well, looky here!! Someone dropped me off 2 clones and a half pound of Shishkaberry today! @SHSC-1

42 Likes

Great score

9 Likes

Now THATS a care package :blush:

8 Likes

What about me…I care?

4 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I needed some good new

1 Like

man that’s a good score!!
wish I had deliveries like that LOL
Is that cut from original shishkaberry?
Good candidate to dust some pollen on no doubt!!

8 Likes

Is that a Canada thing? If it is, I gotta move there! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Yes, canada post even has smell resistant packaging so you can send the LOUD we admire you Canada

11 Likes

Hopefully the second batch of beans arrives any day now.
I’ve got a plan for the “list” once @PineTarBastard gives me the green light on his end.
I’m all stocked up on postal supplies as well so this will go quick once the list goes up and a wiki opens.
Thanx everyone for thier interest and patience :wink:

28 Likes

Thanks for making the seeds, sending the pollen, you’re an awesome dude! Shiskaberry lives on :sunglasses:

Little patience on our behalfs is the easiest part of the whole deal. :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Thank you again for the room and time!

5 Likes

thanx for the kind words, they are appreciated :smiley:
I do like making seeds so it was a fun grow for me and I appreciate that these seeds were made availlable to seed increase. I was pretty surprised when I saw that @PineTarBastard had put them up for a seed run. I was like “hell ya! , I’ll run those!!”
Now it’s reality… Shishkaberry 3 “F3” is in the house :sunglasses:

So the second batch arrived but took a very warm ride in this heat wave that is gripping some places. @PineTarBastard is gonna do a quick germ test and then we will know how many spots we can make for the wiki.

nearly there!!!

26 Likes

Way to go buddy. Lot of generosity here. Again.

5 Likes