SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Those are filling right in nice! Well done @Oldguy :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

ya @Oldguy , those are looking very nice indeed!!!
thanx for sharing brother!!

4 Likes

@saxo @TopShelfTrees1 @SHSC-1
Thank you all most kindly. :pray:
She’s been an absolute pleasure to grow. :+1:
Branches def need support later in flower.
:joy:
Have a safe one folks.
:v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Kish females 1 week from flip

4 weeks from flip

20 Likes

Thank male looks like a fucking hunk.

2 Likes

@SHSC-1
Shishkaberry 3 F3. At 8 weeks since flip.

Getting heavy now. And starting to slow the water intake just a little bit.
Not too much longer now . :+1:
Have a good one folks. :pray:
Stay safe.
:v:

30 Likes

That looks pretty damn good to me.

8 Likes

Sure smells good too. Thanks brother. :pray:

10 Likes

Shishka 3 F3 10 days in outdoor

23 Likes

Geat looking plants. Following with good and positive envy here. I know that someday these repros will lead to more of us having a chance at getting them and continue to repro for the community. May your grow continue as lovely as it has been so far.

4 Likes

Thank you most kindly @anon3323625 :pray:
Appreciated.
Just putting a lil more time on some lowers to finish up. :+1:

3 Likes

Anyone have pictures of the grape pie x shiskaberry cross . Interested in seeing how those turned out. Thanks

2 Likes

don’t think anyone has grown those yet and I only passed them to a couple people who I thought might like to try that cross.
I didn’t really put the pollen from this seed increase to much use yet but I figured the Grape Pie might be a good candidate. I also made batches of seed with LUI x G13 #2 and #3 using the shishka 3f2 pollen.
In all three cases I used pollen from Shishkaberry 3f2 male #2 for reference sake.
I think I have only shared maybe 3 packs of the grape pie x SB 3f2 and I don’t think i sent out any of the LUI x G13 X SB 3f2

12 Likes

Thanks well I’m gonna run 9/10 and see what I find both strains on their own are excellent so thinking the cross should be good also.
So far 100% germ rates in less than 24 hrs on them planning to stick in rock wool cubes this evening .

Thanks for sending these out to me.

6 Likes

my thinking was that the cross could potentially produce some big yielders and the grape pie might smoothen out the smoke and add some flavor. I do think the two plants will compliment each other.

In other news , a couple weeks ago one of my local aquaintances showed me a freshly harvested shishkaberry 3f3 cola from the seeds from this increase. He harvested at 8weeks which i thought was a bit early looking at the sample. It was classic shishka flower with lots of trichomes and a real nice smell.
Yesterday we went over there for dinner and when we were leaving his wife handed me a baggie with some of that harvest. I smoked it before bed and only needed 1/2 a joint before i felt satis-fried hehe. Had no troubles falling asleep and got a good 5 hrs in so that is a plus.
What I found interesting is the smoothness and flavor was much better and not as rank as the flower i took when trichomes were ambering. So perhaps some experimenting with harvest times is in order to find that balance. Effects were great so maybe next time i will look to harvest when the trichs are cloudy and “just” showing hints of amber.
The bubble hash from 30% amber flowers is very good though … wonder how dry sift might turn out? hmmmm

14 Likes

I always liked shiska with almost all cloudy and very little amber . A lot of the time 48/50 days flower was to my liking.

11 Likes

Shiskaberry 3F2:

It’s a 5’7" tall and about 6’ across. :v:

31 Likes

Shes a beast @Pigeonman

5 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete !

She’s growing :gorilla: arms!

5 Likes

Nice frickin’ job @Pigeonman ! I know I have a pack of these. Just thinking about the Shish puts the way back machine in gear. It had a cult like following on the coast in Mendocino 2,000-2,010 ish. Albion Ridge Road. Artesian well on the property. Lots of guys tried to grow it, but had limited success relative to what I got. They grew primarily Snow Cap as the market bud. I know there’s more than one version, but what I was exposed to was from a cut of “David’s purple” and some catpiss/ammonia beast. For the “house jars”, it was the Shish, a very special Sage, and occasionally something new to try.
I need to make some strain decisions soon. Finding a good one, or 3 is never hard. Narrowing it down to only 3 is the hard thing.

7 Likes