SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

In the tent finishing up is 2 Pimp Juice…

And next in line is Shiskaberry

…and Oreoz

27 Likes

Hot damn is this thread continuously making me more and more excited that I’m gonna be growing this outdoors this summer! :exploding_head: :drooling_face:

9 Likes

New shoes to shishka females

Male starts to drop pollen so its time to pollinate a few branches here and there

:v:

22 Likes

Digging that pimp juice. They look great. I just put some Oreoz (4 fems ) in bloom room today. You know what they say about great minds.
Can’t wait to see what you find in the shishka.

11 Likes

Thanks @Kavman …always wanted to grow it too!

4 Likes

I’ve been getting excited about growing outdoors too @Pigeonman . Got back surgery Wednesday. Just keeping up with my tents will be enough in recovery. I’ll get outdoors going as soon as I’m able.

5 Likes

Those pimp juice really threw down unique expressions of a very similar style of bud…. Very cool! I wonder if the airpot/nursery pot has anything to do with the drastic differences

2 Likes

I guess it may have helped a little, but I’d say it’s likely more just in the genetics.

2 Likes

Pimp Juice is a polyhybrid to begin with so ya never know what those beans are going to throw down as far as tall and short expressions go. Overall though the flowers should be very similar in density and potency. Where the differences will be seen is the flavor variations and some might tip the scales in the realms of “very” potent hehe

6 Likes

Hey @SHSC-1 I got this mixed package and this was in it. This you? Or something else? I have enough know seeds. Don’t need more mystery meat.

6 Likes

Yes those are from @SHSC-1 I received 2 packs and passed one along!

4 Likes

those are the shishkaberry 3f3 seeds we made here in this thread. @crownpoodle
That coinflip came from @PineTarBastard , he did the US mailings and was the donor of the seeds I increased.

7 Likes

Awesome. Writing looked familiar. I keep thinking about these and Coastal Blueberry for outdoor work. There will be others, but a couple of each of these is a solid frigging start.

5 Likes

They both should do very well under that California sun :wink:

3 Likes

@SHSC-1 Shishkaberry 3 at 7 weeks since flip.

Really fattening up nicely now. :+1:
No mistaking that dankness from it. :grin:
Can’t wait.

Hope you have a great Sunday :pray:

:v:

31 Likes

Looking exceptionally nice :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you good sir. :pray::v:

4 Likes

Yeah it is. Nice work @Oldguy

5 Likes