Siberian Ruderalis Grow in a 2x2

Now I know why it’s growing so fast, u have like 2000 watts of light on there …. Hahhahah

2 Likes

Sour AMG BX , chocolate gas

1 Like

I WISH i had 2000 watts

2 Likes

That thing is gonna stretch until December

2 Likes

Oh for sure, Its supposed to be around a 9 week flower time but, thats probably under 500+watt lighting

2 Likes

Do I just open the tent and periodically raise the Lights at this point or keep doing the same thing

1 Like

Hellifiknow , I’m an outdoor grower! I was thinking more landrace type of stretch, maybe it won’t. Keep training and rock on!

1 Like

Main colas are becoming thicker

12 Likes

Also topped one of the Sour Amg plants , I’m gonna cut back on watering her because she’s a little droopy!

3 Likes

in the future for tying plants i find these to be very convienent, simply tear it apart and re-wrap wider when the stem grows.

1 Like

For sure brother , I really need to get my hands on garden ties such as what you linked.

If I am being 100 percent honest. I am 100 percent a 0 dollar grow right now, I dont have a job sadly , so everything that is being done to the plant is 0 budget ideas.

I managed to use butchers twine to tie her down rather well, But she out grew those even.

I aint gonna lie. From everything I have read about Siberian Ruderalis. It makes me wonder why Khalifa Genetics Siberian Ruderalis is so XXL. It is supposed to be a short and stout plant… not a monster like mine ahhahaahaha

If I ever grow this girl again, I will for sure be topping her. thats something I didnt do because I had ‘’ she is an auto ‘’ in the back of my mind.

But it turns out, she really could use it.

4 Likes

shoe strings? maybe wash em first lol. i am jealous of your cost effectiveness though.
also it may look unorganized but thats theres a high % of bud at the top of that canopy, should be some quality bud.

4 Likes

Bro there is flower sites everywhere. I am for sure going to try to do a staggered harvest where The main shit finishes and I chop , but allow the rest to finish too.

I already hit this plant with 3 different pollens ( why you see tape on her ) , I hope to God they all make beans.

3 Likes

Butcher twine is my preferred method.

2 Likes

She is looking great. One thing about autos that I was unaware of is that they continue stretching in flower longer than photos do. Structure is similar to some of the autos I’ve seen

2 Likes

Sour AMG doing great after topping , the leaves aren’t as soft as they were when she was a little younger.

8 Likes

I wonder if it’s safe to say one more month :wink:.

She’s chugging along happily here, I’m seeing some signs of ppm/ nute burn here and there but she’s overall very healthy looking … the main colas at the canopy are finally thickening !!

The red hue / purple hue branches have taken over the plant pretty much. So neat !

11 Likes

:joy: that plant is almost comical, it’s so wild and feral, and gigantic! Fun seeing this grow

7 Likes

If I ever grow her again she’s for SURE getting topped multiple times LOL

Hey Bud,

Any chance that last pic is one of your Pollinated buds?

Those “Lady Hairs” look like they’ve been abused!

-Grouchy

3 Likes