Silver Mountain co-op run (closed)

Cormoran, Great job with this run and fighting through the heat!!

CocoaCoir, sorry I didn’t quite understand your comment about the SSH mom. Are you saying Silver Mountain ISN’T with the OldSog cut and is with a Mr. Nice SSH instead? I’ll have to do more research on this Shiva’s Trident Cut

5 Likes

Awesome job @Cormoran, those plants look fantastic, and VERY full! :smiley:

and very good job getting out of shucking, you’ll have to teach us that one :wink:

6 Likes

Congratulations Cormoran! Thank you for your efforts.

2 Likes

Stoked on this one. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Well you could say you’re proud of yourself and your partner to have successfully reproduced the SM, cause you should be :slight_smile: Kudos to both of you and thanks for the opportunity to try it!

14 Likes

The Silver Mountain plants are still hanging, no change there… so are the plants we cut two weeks ago, because they’re not dry yet. :frowning: Since the Silver Mountain are in basically the same conditions, we’re not expecting them to be fully dried in another week either. We ended up deciding to leave the plants we grew for bud hanging, since I’m not pressed for yield in the first place and he’d rather wait than deal with buds he considers too wet. The VPD here is actually very close to what’s said to be the ideal - 60F/60% should be close enough to 80F/80% to make very litte difference, other than losing some terpenes - but we prefer a little bit drier. In case we’re right, he trimmed up the seeded branches of GG4 and we put them in the fridge to dry out. In a few more days I’ll take a bud out, break it up and try some of the seeds in there for viability. I don’t expect any problems, since we store seeds in the fridge anyway, but I’d rather test first before starting to put the co-op plants in there. I don’t think we’d have room to fit all three plants in there at a time anyway, but better safe than sorry. Anyway, if anyone’s dried seeded plants in the fridge before and wants to warn me that I’m making a terrible mistake, now’s the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

39 Likes

Yes. The Old SOG SSH is used in Secret Silver Mountain. Didn’t know the strain even existed until recently.

7 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen your idea made more sense than mine.
(So i have now deleted my post.)

4 Likes

Is the wiki closed? It might be easier if you just get them in the box and than send on to the person

3 Likes

I’m signed up. I’m surprised it’s still editing since it’s full

1 Like

The wiki never turned off by Cormoran.

2 Likes

Ahhh that would explain it

2 Likes

I actually didn’t even realize it was still on. :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t turn it off; only mods and TL4 can edit posts after this long. If there’s a problem, we can call the mods, but I guess it’s fine to just leave it alone until and unless there is a problem. Turning it off also erases all the edit records, in case they’re actually needed; they shouldn’t be, since I didn’t see any overwrites that weren’t previously arranged by the users, but if it’s not broke… :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

At least no one is try to add numbers! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yet… :laughing:

2 Likes

Just checked and Im still on it :smiley: I really want to grow these next year or so. Im a Hazehead!!!

2 Likes

I’ll re-signup if there’s extras. I wanted everyone to have a solid chance.

2 Likes

LOL, I can’t count the number of times I’ve gone back up to ensure I was still on the list… :rofl: :+1:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

You are not the only one checking that list! :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Well, I don’t feel particularly strongly one way or the other about the list being open; it’s bookkeeping, not particularly exciting to me. :stuck_out_tongue: If you think it should be closed, you’re one of the ones who can do so. So far that seems to be the consensus. Like I said, I was keeping track throughout the signup and didn’t see any overwrites except one, which was previously arranged. Just figured keeping the edit records handy would be best just in case. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes