Silver Mountain co-op run (closed)

You’re gonna be sitting there a long time.

14 Likes

Where has this one been hiding? Im along for the ride.

5 Likes

It’s likely there won’t be much to see here unfortunately

7 Likes

^^^^^ has left the building.

4 Likes

Sorry for your troubles @Cormoran , thanks for trying anyway. Just the way it goes sometimes. :v:

14 Likes
6 Likes

Too cryptic by half, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe some actual words, and even a few pictures of plants? That should make it a little more clear: this co-op has officially risen from the grave! :partying_face:

First, though, I should thank @Emeraldgreen for the second pack of seeds that turned this around. He, and @Uprangewilly for offering the first F1s when I was just planning to run F2s - they’re the ones really doing this co-op. All I’m doing is watching some plants grow, and trying not to kill too many of them. :roll_eyes:

Same germination technique as before… mostly. Turns out the cubes I was using were slightly different material than before, and they came pre-soaked with enough water to kill off most seedlings. I threw out 10 more perfectly good seeds trying to figure out what the hell I was doing wrong before I realized the very simple solution, to just let them dry out and re-wet them. :man_facepalming: They worked great with about half as much water weight as they start out with.

Two and a half days later, our first signs of life…

Final count, right on schedule at 4.5 days: 9/11 up.

All potted up, though barely visible from this zoom. One of them stretched way too much, and I tried to bury it deeper to compensate. Bad idea.

Next week most of them look much better, except the one I buried deeper; it almost died twice from lack of water. I needed to water more for it to reach the roots, and ended up overwatering. It’s dead in this picture, just didn’t know it yet.

The remaining 8 from this pack, looking a lot like little plants:

The survivor from the first pack is a female. :slight_smile: Good luck for me! I also have two F2s down there that both seem to have turned out female, so I’ll be able to get a little more of this bud before September. I have a rooted clone of the F1 female in the cloner; I’ll be planting it in about a week so it can be roughly matched with the new ones, and still be a part of this run.

80 Likes

I’m happy to see this!! Really nice that 2nd pack had different results, pulling for them!

9 Likes

Hooooray! Thanks for keeping at it!

9 Likes

This is some great news. Bodhi’s Appalachia needs to be preserved as much as possible.

15 Likes

YES! I was really hoping that’s what the prior post was about! Awesome news, @Cormoran ! Good luck, god speed, and plenty of Magica, bro. Can’t wait to see it.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

9 Likes

Great job and update!! We’ll all be filtering back in for the show as the word gets out :grin:

11 Likes

Looking great @Cormoran
I can’t wait to see how they turn out.

7 Likes

Glad to see this one back on track!

Silver Mountain sounds like a great strain and right up my alley…love Sativa Dom strains.

6 Likes

I was sad when this died so hell ya it’s great to see it back. Thanks @Emeraldgreen and @Uprangewilly for donation. @Cormoran you may not be the parents of these seeds but more like the cool uncle that teaches kids to curse and gives them sips of beer. Don’t let them down. :crazy_face:

15 Likes

Best Wishes going Forward @Cormoran. Now you’ve got people Cheering for this Success.
It’s Gotta be a great sign

9 Likes

Still watching

watching-you

23 Likes

So happy this grow is back on… hell YEA… thanks @Emeraldgreen for the extra beans keeping this this thing going. Thanks for doing this again @Cormoran

8 Likes

Are you getting grey​:joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Im Fiddy Tree with greying

5 Likes