Silver Mountain x Pleiadian Love Nest

i am glad you are learning. that was my main goal, i didn’t want to see people spend a bunch of money on beans only to be disappointed. now that you’ve gotten your first grow under your belt & have some knowledge of the flowers likes & dislikes, i hope you have some stellar harvests in the future.

6 Likes

3 days no light due to power outage. I think she’s gonna be just fine

18 Likes

Oh my that’s a tall girl. We kept bending ours over the mesh in our tent as she grew so she wouldn’t run out of room. Then accidentally vegged her for an extra 2 weeks or so. Hubby is excited to smoke our first grow.

7 Likes

Just rubbed her stem and it has smells of lemon and pine. How indicative of final odor is the rubbing?

4 Likes

I found little resemblance to the final smell & taste.
For me the stem rubs slowly change as the plant matures. Frankly, I quit playing attention to it… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Not very. By the time you crack your first jar, after drying for two weeks and curing for three or four, it’ll probably smell a lot different than the day you chopped it.

Anyway, very cool cross, hadn’t seen or heard about this one before. I’m intrigued haha. I bet it’s gonna end up smoking really, really good.

Also, next time you have a power outage, just put a flashlight or two (or any source of light, really) in or near the tent when the lights would ordinarily be on. And turn them off when the lights would ordinarily be off haha.

4 Likes

The buds begin

18 Likes

Yay! How exciting. Looks like she didn’t really stretch at all. Or am I seeing things wrong? I just looked back at the last pics and she really doesn’t look more than maybe a foot taller. Maybe it’s the camera angle…

3 Likes

Yeah the stretch wasn’t too bad. Not sure its done yet though. And just now seeing that leaf that needs to go lol

16 Likes

Nice work there!

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

14 Likes

Did some undergrowth trimming yesterday. She’s not nearly as mad about it as I thought she was gonna be.

18 Likes

nice trim work! good to get under the screen there and clean up, the plants definitely don’t seem to mind. I think it helps devote some of their energy towards top growth, but that’s just anecdotal.

7 Likes

Thank you I was nervous about her first big trim. That’s what I’m hoping less energy wasted on larf.

4 Likes

That canopy looks fantastic! I think they love to be manipulated!!!

5 Likes

Thank you. I had no idea that I was doing a scrog until someone mentioned it. I just didn’t want it to get to tall for the tent lol.

6 Likes

The trichomes have started showing themselves

15 Likes

Oh wow @Aglanthia that looks stunning! Those leaves are so fine and delicate, what a gorgeous plant lady!

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m very happy with my first ever grow. I won’t be the one smoking it though lol. That’s for the hubby.

3 Likes