Silver Mountain x Pleiadian Love Nest

3 a night for the last 2 nights still a few nights left till I’m let out . Posted a couple pictures of the trimmed buds in my thread .

Turn on the tunes pre roll a couple joints grab a drink and give her .

3 Likes

So I do have a trimming question. Do I trim off the sugar leafs? Or just the leaves with no thrichomes?

2 Likes

All depends on how pretty you want them to look . If the sugar leaf is loaded with crystal I’ll leave them maybe snip the very tips off . If its tough to trim it usually will go to hash or edibles .

Lots of people just knock off the fan leaves and call it good . What ever your preference is works.

6 Likes

Oh awesome. Then most my work is done. Clipped the fans off today. Thank you

5 Likes

More trich shots during drying and also a smell report. She is moving away from gassy and when I opened the tent it had the smell of a banana peel. Like when it’s almost ripe but not quite yet. And you get a starchy but sweet banana smell. That’s where she is right now.

10 Likes

Lots of Ooey Gooey Goodness going on there!!
:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Nice and frosty!

1 Like

Alright yall im over here trimming and I see this. Are these just swolen or did the branch snap do more than i had thought? From what i can find online they look like empty female preflowers but figured I’d get more experienced opinions.

4 Likes

I’ve seen single flower pistils like that on my stems too, extra lil bit of yield!
Ain’t they cute!

1 Like

They look like little jewel encrusted vases. They are very pretty.

2 Likes

Alright yall we near the end. She has been trimmed and put into Grove bags. We got 1.87 oz off of her. Final update will be in abt a month or so when we do a cured smoke test.

13 Likes

was there a bean inside ?

2 Likes

Nope. No seeds found.

2 Likes

Nice job! If my first plant looked like that I would have been doing backflips haha. I have experienced some strains that made me super grumpy, even I didn’t want to be around me. Tangy specifically made me a complete jerk.

2 Likes

Mother Nature holding up a dark colored mirror.
She has all colors!
Dark and light.

Gotta keep choosing.

Peace is a good start anywhere and anytime.

2 Likes

So I also got these seeds from the giveaway they told us they were auto flowers but from what I’m reading it seems like they are actually photos? Also did anyone get the Grassos green strain? I tried to grow one each (silver MTN & Grassos) last year they grew but never flowered. It was my first grow and I think the lights in my tent were not strong enough so I chalked it up to that but if they were photos then that explains it

4 Likes

Yeah these are absolutely photos. Sorry whoever gave them to you mislead you.

5 Likes

Hiya! Thanks!! It’s all good I still have a few beans to sow so I’m not mad lol planning to start again soon and with more info I’m sure it will be successful. it’s really cool to see someone else growing this strain since there’s like no info online.
Now if only I could find some info on Grassos haha
Thanks for taking the time to reply! Hope your having a good one!

4 Likes

So hubby is smoking this now and says it has a kinda minty taste to it. It also smells like pinesol lmao

6 Likes

How about the effect? Any notes there?

4 Likes