Silver Mountain x Pleiadian Love Nest

You have a bit of everything, looks nicely balanced,
that’s what it’s all about if you wanna be able to function still.
But do trust your nose as well.
You’ll just know.

1 Like

So hubby finally smoked the bud that I took off about a week ago and said he enjoys the high from it. Hes given me its a creative, no couch lock or mumble mouth, high so I chopped her. I did not do it in stages cause honestly I’m lazy and it seems like more work than just chopping it all.
So without further ado her is my girl in her drying stage. She had heavy gas smells while chopping with a hint of over ripe fruit.

13 Likes

4 Likes

Hello @Aglanthia I’m pulling up a chair! Wonderful thread, I particularly enjoy your microscopic photos! I need to buy a new microscope/loupe and wondered what model you use? Thanks! djsf

3 Likes

This is the one I have
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07DVFBVPF?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

3 Likes

That’s same a I have but WTF! They have doubled in $ since last summer!

3 Likes

Do you have the wired, think they used to have that option, or wireless? Still doesn’t account for the large price increase either way.

3 Likes

Mine is Wireless also. Bought on thEbay. Ok just went back and paid $26 shipped in july. So not quite doubled but significant increase either way.

2 Likes

They are pretty dam cool to have!

2 Likes

I agree. And am glad as hell I had prime to take off another $12.

3 Likes

Alright gave a post chop haircut and can definitely say I’m going to hate manicuring

9 Likes

Nahhhhh, it’ll be alright. Too many people (including myself) referring to it as trim jail. It’s a blessing. Or that’s how I’ve been trying to look at it lately haha!

5 Likes

Yeah, be grateful you HAVE some weed to trim!

5 Likes

But it’s not even for me lmao. It’s for the hubby

3 Likes

Be grateful you HAVE some weed to trim for your hubby!

:rofl:

J/K!!!

And hey, you don’t need to trim if you’re making edibles. :wink:

2 Likes

Unfortunately can’t do edibles having a foster child. To unsecured. But man I was thinking about it lol.

2 Likes

You’ll spend 15 minutes hating trimming, and then you’ll find your flow, and then it’ll be done!
I just trimmed about 6 oz. with my partner in a couple hours night before last; it’s the 12 plant harvests that’ll suck the life out of you, but 1 plant is over before you know it.

4 Likes

If I had that many I would buy a trimmer lmao.

3 Likes

Then tell him to trim it.

5 Likes

I just might.

3 Likes