Sin City Seeds?

Buds are starting to form now but she’s still stretching! I just had to tie them down again. Sticky as hell too.

9 Likes

Buds are starting to pack on weight. The problem is this strain grew all the way into the lights and are only like 2 inches from the light lol It’s been hard to maintain and I tied them down as much as I could. I can’t even see what the tops look like unless I take a picture. Craziest stretcher ever.

The tops of the colas look small but the weight is packing on right below it. It has a lot of sugar leaves so trimming will be a bitch. I love the amount of frost though. Has a fruity berry scent. I just hope it’s potent.

6 Likes

Harvested and have been curing. I must say this is one of the most potent buds I have grown, and I particularly love the type of high it gives. Very euphoric, uplifiting, and pleasant without giving jitters like a lot of sativas do. I normally don’t like sativas because of that but this stuff I will keep in my regular rotation it is the best daytime strain I have grown!

11 Likes